Hotter IRL

In a world full of darkness I could always find the light in you.

Grace's pov

As soon as the TXT members saw Jungkook, they quickly bowed, "Annyeong, Jungkook!" they all exclaimed before noticing Yunji, Abby, and I.

Bowing towards us with a look of confusion, "One Dream! Annyeonghaseyo, Tomorrow by Together iminda!" Wow, their iconic introduction lines are even cuter in real life. I thought with a smile.

Taehyun was the first to get the courage to ask who we were, "And you are?" he held his hand out in a gesture towards us, tilting his head a little.

Encouraged by this, I stepped up and bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Grace iminda." They looked taken aback by my Korean, considering the fact that I am most definitely not Korean. Both Yunji and Abby introduced themselves next and we all sat down in a circle on the dance floor.

"Jungkook, are these the new members everyone's talking about?" Yeonjun asked, stealing a glance at me. Damn, he's even hotter in real life. I could seriously die right now omg I thought.

"Ne." Jungkook nodded in reply.

"Ah, arraso." Yeonjun's eyes filled with clarity.

"So, can you guys sing?" Soobin asked.

"I can." Yunji raised her hand shyly while Abby shook her head adamantly, "I most definitely cannot."

All five of them looked at me expectantly, "Uh-" I chuckled nervously. "I can rap some but singing is... not a talent of mine lol." OMG did I just use text talk in front of them, I mentally face-palmed.

"Rap some?!" Jungkook exclaimed incredulously. "You can rap Yoongi-hyung's part in DOPE perfectly!", I looked down at my hands with a blush.

"Jinjja?!" Yeonjun leaned forward, genuinely interested.

"Ne." I replied with a sheepish smile.

"Can you please show us?" Beombyu asked.

"Arraso." I took a deep breath before doing Yoongi's part. "Ok ulin meolibuteo balkkeutkkaji jeonbu da jjeo jjeol-eo. haluui jeolban-eul jag-eob-e jjeo jjeol-eo. jag-eobsil-e jjeol-eo sal-eo cheongchun-eun sseog-eogado. jag-eobsil-e jjeol-eo sal-eo cheongchun-eun sseog-eogado. sonyeodeul-a deo keuge solijilleo jjeo jjeoleong." Once I finished, they looked shocked.

"Even I can't do Yonngi-hyung's part like that." Yeonjun said in shock. "And I've spoken Korean my whole life!" he added.

"Yeah." was all I could say as I pushed a stray strand of hair out of my face.

We talked for some time; basically informing TXT of our stories and how we came to be a member of BTS. "Well, it was literally a dream come true to meet you guys, but we have other people to meet." Yunji said, seeing some gestures from manager-nim.

"Gwaenchana." Beomgyu said gloomily. "Annyeong, it was nice meeting our new dongsaengs."

Standing up, Yunji, Abby, and I all bowed, "It was nice meeting you as well, TXT sunbaenims." Yunji said.

Heuning Kai put his hands up, "Please call me oppa. Sunbaenim is too formal." the rest of the members nodded in agreement.

"Arraso." we replied with yet another bow. Jungkook led us out of the room, took us down some hallways, and opened the door to yet another practice room.

But there was no ENHYPEN. I gave him a quizzical look, "No Enhypen?" There was a hint of disappointment in my voice, try as I might to conceal it.

Abby elbowed me in the ribs, "Aish!" I yelped, rubbing my side as she gave me a disapproving look. "Stop it!" she leaned over with a harsh whisper.