Childish

Broken souls have the most love to give because we still have the love no one wanted.

Grace's pov almost a year later since the incident with Niki

We walked into a large ballroom filled with tables and chairs lit with small candles. There was an exquisitely made crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the room, and the ceiling was covered in elaborate frescoes. There was a large space in the middle of the room for dancing. "Damn, Ji-Hoon and Tae-Hee truly outdid themselves when it came to this after party!" Jisoo exclaimed as we made our way to our assigned table.

"Which is exactly why they're the power couple of Korea." I added.

"I totally agree, girl." Yunji replied. We had just arrived at their after party after going to the MAMAs, dressed up in gorgeous party dresses. Minji was wearing a white lacy blouse with a pencil skirt. Faith had a sexy black body fitting dressing with a slit in the back. Yunji wore a gold sequin hi-lo dress. Dari wore a green velour dress with thin straps and a revealing leg slit. Abby wore a more conservative dress, a pink hi-lo dress with ruffles and flowy sleeves. Jisoo looked stunning in her blue green cold shoulder gown. I wore a long white black gown with a leg slit. Our styles and the clothes we wear to such things have evolved as we've gotten older. With me being 18 along with Dari, our dresses have become more feminine. Abby still is wearing more conservative clothing because she doesn't feel very comfortable yet because she's only 17. Faith, now almost 21, has stayed much the same, as have Minji, Jisoo, and Yunji. Minji is almost 27, Jisoo is 25, and Yunji is 23.

 Minji is almost 27, Jisoo is 25, and Yunji is 23

"Ooh! Here it is!" I cried out, pointing to a table that would give us an excellent view of the party

"This is great for people-watching." Abby chirped as we all put our purses down and slid into our seats.

"And for spotting hot guys." Dari smirked.

"There's no doubt about that." I tilted my head at her in agreement. "I wonder who's gonna be here today."

"I heard Blackpink may be here." Faith said and my head snapped to her.

"Jinjja?" I asked, astonished.