||Chapter one||

||SONG|| Miserable at best- Mayday Parade

----------------------------------------------------

*Franks POV*

My mother and I just got back from church, or should i say hell. We walk into the house and she tells me to go to my room and take my shirt off. I do as she says knowing what shes planning on doing. I walk to my room and take off my button-up shirt neatly hanging it back up. I go into the bathroom and grab some rubbing alcohol.

I walk back into my room where my mother is sitting on my bed with a whip and a bottle of holy water. So thats what she had to talk to the priest about... "Sit down", she commands me. I sit down on the bed next to her as she walks out of the room and comes back with her bible. "Have i not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go" she reads."Oh my god..." I mumble under my breath.

*whip*

"WE DO NOT SAY THE LORDS NAME IN VEIN IN THIS HOUSEHOLD YOUNG MAN" she screams, throwing the holy water over my head, still in the bottle, causing it to break .She continues as I lay down taking it, wondering if she'll finally kill me, if this could be my last day. About ten minutes and a hundred verses later she finally grabs the rubbing alcohol, and spills it all over my back, causing me to scream at the pure torture."Go to bed" she says sounding annoyed, and slams the door as I lay there.

__________________________

*sorry for short chapter*