||Chapter Sixteen||

||SONG||- trouble- never shout never

------------------------------------
*Gerard's POV*

That little bitch.

Why the fuck didn't he tell me?! I don't care if you are dating my brother but seriously? You're my fucking best friend and you don't even think to ask me? Or tell me that you are dating him? What the fuck!

"Babe?" Frank said opening the door a little.

"What," I said a little more harsh than intended.

"Gee why are you mad at Ray? He's happy, and he's your best friend you should be happy for him, and plus-"

"Frank shut the hell up!" I cut him off.

He looked at me as if he was watching someone get killed, a face full of shock and terror, confusion.

"Frank, I-I didn-"

"Thanks," he said and shut the door.

Great everyone hates me now.

---------------------------------------
*Frank's POV*

I cannot wrap my head around this. why the hell was he so mad? And even if that, why did he take his anger out on me? I thought he loved me! That sexy fucking dick. I gave him everything, and this is what I get in return.

I walked downstairs and into the back yard to clear my mind and get some fresh air. I closed the sliding door and walked off the deck and hopped onto the trampoline. I laid there for a few minutes until I heard the sliding door shut and footsteps on the oak wood and into the grass.

"Frankie?" Gerard asked.

"What do you want," I said trying to hold back tears of terror because at the moment I am so scared of him...

"Frank.. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that.." he started, I didn't respond.

"Please hear me out for a second?" he asked holding himself up on the metal frame of the trampoline.
I sighed and mentioned for him to sit, him taking the offer.

"Frank.. I was angry, and I took it out on you, which was Probably the worst thing I have done today besides make out in front of a six year old at the park," he said giggling a little bit at the last part.

"Gee it's fine. just ple-" I was cut off by being tackled to the trampoline by Gerard and his lips. I sunk into it and pulled away not but a few seconds later.

"Please, just apologize to Ray and Mikey..." I said catching my breath.

He responded with a kiss on the cheek and got off of me. Once we were finally off of each other him and I walked into the living room and waited for Mikey and Ray

----------------------------------------
Okay yes I promised a longer chapter but this was where I felt it was good to cut it off at. "no it wasn't you should just keep going!" Yeah yeah but I swore I would update this before the fourth no matter the length and I did✊🏻

Rikey in the next chapter

Love you beans❤️

PS GO CHECK OUT MY NEW PHAN FICTION!!!✊🏻❤️💛💚💙💜