||Chapter Seventeen||

||Song- bite my tongue- you me at six feat. Oli Sykes||

______________________
*Mikeys POV*

Ray and I walked into the Starbucks hand in hand as we got in line.

"Know what you want?" He asked me

"Phht I've tried everything don't you know me" I said dramatically as I imitated flipping my not so long hair.

"Okay I know that you goofball what do you want?"

"Surprise me" I said kissing him on the cheek and finding us a table.

About five minutes of scrolling through tumblr later I felt arms wrap around my neck as I looked up and say Ray looking down smiling at me.

"What did you get me?"

"Pumpkin spice latté, that okay mr.white girl?" He giggled at me

"Perfection" I added

"Two pumpkin spice Lattés for moi-kay?" We heard someone say

Ray released me and went up to get our lattés. I got up and followed thinking maybe we could walk home, meaning it was 7pm.

"Here you go moi-kay" he said imitating the Starbucks employee laughing as he handed me my cup.

"Thank you Ray" I giggles back at him as I grabbed his hand and we began walking home.

----------------------------------
*Franks POV*

"Frankie?" Gerard asked

"Yes Gee?"

"What exactly am I supposed to say to them?" He sighed

"Just say the truth, say you're sorry and blah blah cheesy stuff,"

"Ok.." he said quietly snuggling into my chest more just before the door opened in a breeze of cold air.

"Mikey, Ray, I'm sorry..." he said sitting up, pulling me onto his lap like he does when he's either in the mood or anxious.

"I shouldn't be mad that you guys are happy..." he said softer, more like a whisper as he looked down at the floor.

Ray looked at Mikey under his arm as Mikey nodded at him shyly, like a little shy 3 year old would at her uncle.

"It's fine Gee don't worry about it I should have told you" Ray stated with a small smile.

"No you didn't have to do anything, I shouldn't have gotton mad at you."

"Well don't worry about it okay? We're good" Ray said as he led Mikey upstairs.

"See I told you it would be fine," I said wrapping my arms loosely around his neck looking down at him blankly staring down at the floor with his arms loose around my waist.

"Frank..." His voice cracked

"What is it?" I said snuggling my nose into his hair

"Why am I such a screw up?" He said sniffling a little. I lifted my head from his and looked at his flushed pink face with a few years running down his cheeks.

"Babe you're not whatsoever a screw up, if anything that's me, I mean you've seen- I mean uh"

FUCK.

"I've seen what?" He sniffed, sounding very curious.

"Nothing I mea-"

"I've seen what Frank." He said more seriously.

I felt my face heat up and my vision become blurred by tears around my eyes.

"Baby?" He said softly, tightening his grip a little and swaying us slightly.

"Gee.." I said crying into his shoulder

"Frank please tell me..." he whispered in my ear.

"M-my wrist-ts, I ruined every-th" I managed to say, he pulled away.

"What hand do you write with?"

"What?" I sniffed

"Left or right?"

"Right?" I said

He looked at me and wiped a tear away with his thumb before he reached for my left wrist.

"Gee! No! Please don't lo-ok" I cried trying to get my wrist out of his grasp.

"Frank please, I'm not judging you for it I just want to see." he said

I sniffed and lightly nodded my head as he lifted up the sleeve of his sweatshirt I was wearing, only to reveal purple and red textured scars on my wrist, some small, some big, some over the top, some surprisingly not hitting a vein.

He pulled the sleeve back down and picked me up, walking to his room.

"Gee?" I questioned before he set me on his bed with him.

"Frank I love you.." he said wrapping his arms around me, allowing me to have the perfect spot of his chest to nuzzle in to.

"I love you to.." I said still recovering from crying.

"Don't ever do that again." this sentence he didn't even sugar coat it with, no please, no promise, nothing.

"I wont..." I said cuddling into him more. we cuddled for another 10 minutes or so before we both drifted off, only to be woken up by loud noises and "FUCK!'S" coming from Mikey's room.

You can guess what they were doing.

--------------------------------------
Hey look who updated!

Sorry I haven't in a while I've been doing lots of shit but I did so yay ✊🏻😂

Should I continue that little Rikey bit in the next chapter? I've never written anything smutty so I don't really know if it would be good, opinions?