||Chapter Eleven||

||SONG||-house of wolves- bring me the horizon ( I like them if you can't tell )
------------------------------------------
*Franks POV*

After we got back from lunch Gee led me to the couch again. he sat down and put me on his lap.

"listen Frank..i don't hate you, you're so perfect," he began

"And...I found these and I want you to know I'm not mad," he said showing me the empty bottle of pain killers.

"Gee, I only took four.. and that was when you were gone, I'm fine," I said putting the bottle on the side table.

"Good," he said putting his head on my shoulder.

"Hey um, there is a party at Ray's tonight..if you want to go, I think it would be good for you," he said blushing for some reason.

"Yeah sure, but what are you planning?" I said giggling a little as I felt my cheeks warm up.

"You'll see," he said winking at me.

Oh god, I'm kind of scared now... I have an idea of what he's planning... and I don't know if I could go along with it...

He looked at me, pecked my lips and picked me up and set me down standing.

"Well we need to get ready, I'm gonna go to the store really quick, Ray wants me to get some 'pop'" he said with quotations.

He left to go get 'pop', leaving me home.

I got completely ready and saw my last bottle of beer on the bathroom floor. I walked over to it and popped it open.

*ten min later*

"Frank I'm back, what are you doing?" He asked me as I lay on the couch feeling sick after chugging down the whole bottle in less than 30 seconds.

"I wanna nap..." I said feeling like pure and utter crap.

"Well at least we're ready, come here," he said laying down next to me, obviously knowing that I didn't feel well, he let me cuddle up to his side, stroking and playing with my hair as I fell asleep.