||Chapter Eighteen||

||SONG-heart shaped box- Nirvana||

----------------------------------------------------------------

*Gerards POV*

I woke up with the smell of mint and cigarettes around me to only fine the one and only Frank Iero curled up on top of me with his nose nuzzled into my shoulder. I smiled at him as he began to wake up.

"Hola" he said giggling up at me

"Want coffee?" I asked in an attempt to stand up but even though Frank is smaller doesn't mean he cant hold me down and make me stay.

"Noo Gee don't get up im comphy!" he whined holding his arms around me tighter.

"But I want some coffee" I complained back.

"Ugh fine" he sighed in defeat as he let me sit up on the edge of the bed.

I felt arms around my neck and legs around my waist, Frank cuddling into me like a khoala as I tried to get out of his grasp.

I sighed,"okay I guess im carrying you then," i said as i stood up carrying him in a piggy- back fashion.

he giggled at me and as i carried him outside the door we found Ray and Mikey tangled up in Mikeys bed... a little underdressed.

"EW GUYS" Frank squealed as they jerked awake, Ray laughing and Mikeys cheeks becoming a faint red as he cuddled into Ray more.

i just laughed and closed their door before setting Frank down and holding his hand into the kitchen.

"get your jacket and stuff on and meet me in the car," i told him kissing his forehead as he just smiled and walked back to my ( our ) room.

once i made our coffee i went into my room to find that Frank was gone and probably in the car, so i fixed my hair up and just got ready, and as i began to leave I heard Ray and Mikey in Mikeys room, you can inagine that. I began walking to the car with a happy looking Frank in the passenger seat.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see" I smiled at him as we drove down the road. We where a couple of blocks away until I heard a lout gun shot noise and make the car hydro-plane for a second.

"Woowww" I carried as I looked over at Frank, his eyes dilated and his hand grabbing his upper side under his arm.

"Babe what's wrong?" I asked before I noticed the hole in my car door and Frank bleeding

"Gee.." He chocked out weakly before I stopped the car and reached over to him.

"Baby shh, it gonna be okay okay? Just stay with me okay!" I yelled crying as I watched him slip into unconsciousness.

"Frank!" I yelled before I grabbed his hand and pushed it down on the wound  as I hit the gas pedal and drove pull speed ahead to the hospital.

--------------------------------
Hey short ass chapter but I haven't updated in a while so here ya go beans💕 sorry about the ending we'lol see what happens in the next chapter!