||Chapter Four||

||SONG||- one for the money-Escape the fate

-----------------------------------------

*Gerard's POV*

Wow. Frank is coming over today. Yeah I know I sound like a five year old who is having a 'play date' but who cares, he's hot.

The bell rings after last hour and I head to my car. I pull up to the school enterance where Mikey and Frank are standing there waiting for me.

"Hey Mikes sit in the back,"

"I was planning to anyways," he says gesturing to his guitar case.

Mikey climbs in the back when Frank finally notices my car and hops in the front, introducing himself to Mikey, who is happy to meet him.

"So where you from Frank?" Mikey asks

"Well my mother says hell but I say otherwise," Frank says laughing.

"Sounds fun," Mikey says

"Oh yes so much fun," Frank says sarcastically.

We all start to sing along to green day on the way to my house. I realize that a lot has happened today, I mean I met frank, passed out, started to talk to Frank, and now he's coming over. I just made a hot guy one of my new friends and I can't even tie my shoe on the first try. that's a record.

We pull in the driveway and I lead Frank into the kitchen where my mom, yet again, is making a giant meal.

"Hey you two!" She greets excitedly.

"Well actually three," Mikey says

Mom turns around smiling at Frank standing there.

"Frank,"

"Very nice to meet you! I'm Donna," mom greets.

After mom and Frank talked about dinner, Frank and I went upstairs to my room.

"Holy crap Gee," OMG NICKNAME.

"Did you draw all of these?!" He asked walking tword my art wall.

"Yeah,"

"Dude you're amazing!"

We went on talking about bands and music, for hours.

"Hey it's getting late I should get going," Frank said with a sigh.

"Here let me drive you home, it's dark and the jocks at our school like to walk around and beat up people."

We got in the car and drove to Franks house.

"Hey I'll see you tomorrow," Frank said smiling, Getting out of the car.

"Yep," I replied, shifting the car into drive.

When I got home everyone was asleep. I took a shower and started to get ready for bed.

"Don't wanna be an American Idiot"

Why would someone call me this late?

"Hello?" I answer.

I hear crying

"Who is this?"