||Chapter Twelve||

||SONG||- beaten in lips- bear tooth
-----------------------------------------
*Gerard's POV*

It was party time.

Frank and I got here an hour early to help Ray and Bert set up, Frank mainly trying to steel the beer I took away from him back.

"Wait Frankie," I said wrapping my arms around his waist as he held his covered wrists in between us, looking down at the bottle.

I lifted his head up and kissed him, knowing he was having an inside attack. he didn't even kiss back though.

"Frank what's up with you?" I asked sitting him on my lap on the couch.

He shrugged.

"Frank come on try to have fun tonight." I sighed "Fine here," I said grabbing the beer of the ground and handing it to him. he just held it and looked at it. he spun it around in his hands reading the entire label on it.

I saw his eyes get red, like he was about to cry.

"Frank. come on, tonight's going to be fun, especially later." I said winking at him.

He just looked at me and sorta flinched.

I intertwined out fingers together making our rings make a clinging noise against each other.

"Please Frankie," I said with puppy dog eyes.

He sighed,"okay, for you."

I gave him a smile kissed him on the cheek and we got up.

"Hola bertritto," I said to Bert as Frank and I, still holding hands passed him.

We walked into the kitchen full of people and music

"Hey Gee!" Said a dancing Alicia, Mikey's girlfriend, as she passed us.

Frank held my hand with both of his and buried his head into my shoulder.

"Okay come on, I'll show you what I have planned," I said to him

He took a deep breath,"Okay..."

I led him down the empty hallway and up the stairs, into a bedroom.

His face turned from whatever it was to some surprised look, like he wasn't expecting to see a stack of Disney movies and a bed full of pillows.

"Oh.." was all he said

"You like it?" I asked him, letting go of his hand to put in a movie.

He walked to the bed and practically jumped into the storm of pillows.

I walked back over to him and we cuddled and kissed each other for the rest of the night.

"Frank, were you expecting something else?" I asked.

"Sorta.." he said

"Frank, I'm not forcing that on you."

He just looked up from his face being buried in a pillow pet on my chest and smiled sleepily, his brown eyes staring up at me.

He fell asleep there soon after, and I eventually did to, only to find he wasn't there in the morning, but he was sitting in front of the TV watching dora...