||Chapter Seven||

||SONG||-misery business-paramore

_________________________

*Franks POV*

I wake up facing Gerard's room, seeing Gerard sitting at his desk doodling something, like most mornings. It's been a couple months since I got kicked out and Gerard is still as sweet as ever. I just wish he was mine.

"Morning," I say as he looks over at me.

He doesn't reply. I hop out of bed and go get a couple cups of coffee for us, greeting mom with a hug.

I walk back upstairs with the two mugs to find an empty room with the bathroom door closed. I set his coffee down and start to sip on mine when I hear something in the bathroom. it sounds like a bottle or something but I'm not sure because I can't really hear it over A sick Gerard.

"You okay Gee?" I ask as he sits next to me sipping his coffee.

"Oh yeah, just dinner last night didn't enjoy my stomach very much." he says strongly.

I just look at him as he walks into the bathroom and does his usually routine of eyeliner, teeth, and hair.

Once he walks out I go in and get cleaned up a little. I walk out of the bathroom and sit in the bean bag chair while Gerard sits at his desk, looking upset about something.

"Are you sure you're okay Gee?" I ask worried.

"Yeah.. I'm fine," he states walking over to me and sitting on my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck and burying his head into my chest.

We sat like this in silence for a while.

"Frank can I tell you what's wrong?" Gerard asks, taking a breath and starting to shake.

"Yeah, what's going on?" I ask rubbing his back.

He takes a breath

"It's just I think I li-"

I shut him up by kissing him.

"I like you to Gerard." I stated pulling away.

He just stared at me for a second and smiled before continuing in his little cuddling world, obviously happy about what just went down.

I think I have a plan now...