||Chapter Eight||

||SONG||-Identity disorder- Of mice and men

----------------------------------------

*Gerards POV*

It's been a week since Frank kissed me.
After it happened we fell asleep cuddling on the bean bag chair. I went downstairs the next morning and heard Frank talking to my mom. My mom loves him, she knows I like him, and thank GOD she's not a crazy homophobe, and neither is my dad.

And once again, Frank fell asleep cuddling me, not that I'm complaining.

"Hey Gee," Frank said as he woke up.

"Hey punky," I said kissing him on the head.

He looked up at me and looked into my eyes for a second, before looking at my lips and looking back at me. I leaned down and kissed him. he started to sit up until he was sitting on my lap.

He pulled away,"Hey um Gee?" He asked

"Yeah,"

"Are we, you know, together?" He asked blushing

"I don't know, are we?" I said looking down smiling.

He looked down as well until we both locked eyes again, stating a yes.

I kissed him really quick and he got up, heading towards his phone and plugging it into the speaker.

He walked back over to me and pulled me up and started forcing me to prance around with him dancing.

I finally pulled him into a hug.

"Gee you okay?" He asked worried.

"It's just this is the best summer I've ever had." I said looking down at him as he looked up at me.

"I love you Gee..." he said burying his face in my chest as I picked him up.

"I love you to Frankie..."

I set him down on the couch and started to walk to turn the tv on when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me a little. I looked over at him pouting and his other hand motioning like he was grabbing something. I kissed his cheek so he would let go, turned the tv on, and we cuddled the rest of the night watching American Horror Story.