||Chapter Six||

||SONG||-breakeven- the script
__________________________

*Gerard's POV*

I drove down to the stop sign, and ran out of the car towards Frank. He was sitting there, on the ground, curled up in a ball crying.

"Frankie I'm sorry..." I said as I kneeled next to him, hugging him lightly, but there was to point in that because next thing you know he pulls me down into a tight hug and starts to cry into my shoulder.

"Frankie, don't worry it's gonna be okay I promise.." I say trying to calm him down.

"I don't have anyone anymore, or anywhere," he says between sobs.

"Frank you can stay with me, I have an extra mattress, and I'm here for you," I say

"No... I don't want to be a burden on you like I-was to m-y m-om," he says crying into my shoulder again.

I hug him and help him up as he continues. I kiss him on the head and open the car door for him, trying to make him feel better.

We begin heading to my house.

"Gee..."

"Yeah Frank what is it,"

"Thank you... You haven't even known me for 24 hours, and you're helping me out... that means a lot."

I reply by grabbing his shaky hand and intertwining our fingers, my thumb on top of his. I just looked over at him looking down, eyes puffy, face red, and, wait. Is that a bruise?

We head into the house and we head up to my room, still holding hands because I didn't want him to start crying again, and it seemed like it was working.

I hand him a pair of pajamas and we head to bed. " I have top bunk," I call out smiling at him.

I finally look at him. he is Gorgeous, even when he's upset his face is just perfect. I walk over and give him a hug.

"Let me know if u need anything," I say pulling my blanket over me.

"Hey.. um, is it okay if I'm on top bunk with you, I feel like I'm gonna die," he says wiping away a tear.

"Yeah get up here."

He climbs up the ladder and curls up to my side as I wrap my arm around him.

"Thank you..." he says muffled by my chest.

I tilt his head up looking at the bruise on his cheek before kissing it and falling asleep.