1

You are upstairs doing your homework when your starting to get bored, so you decided to start singing
'I wanna be your vacuum cleaner, breathing in your dust'

"Who is that?" Steve said
"That would be my daughter" Tony said, he screams upstairs "Y/N QUIET DOWN, I'M IN A MEETING"

You walk downstairs because you didn't heard what your father said,
You walk in, "Sorry dad i didn-"
You saw the avengers, "shit" You thought, "You had one job Y/n, one job!" Tony shouted at you, you looked at the ground, "Sorry dad.." You said and you ran to your room.

"Tony what was that about, she was just singing, she didn't even know we were here!" Natasha said, "I told her very clear that i had a meeting and that she shouldn't disturb" Tony said, "Clearly not" Natasha mumbled, "Okay i'm sorry but am i her father or are you Romanoff?",     "I'm going to see how she's doing" Steve said, before he walked out the meetingroom he said one last thing, "She doesn't deserve your bullshit man".

You were crying in your room when Steve knocked and walked in, you wiped away your tears, in the hope he didn't saw you cry, "Come here" Steve said opening his arms, "No, i don't need your help.." You said, holding back tears, "C'mon kid, you don't deserve to be treated like that" He said, "Who are you to tell me how i should be treated" You said, "Your probably the Steve Rogers who really wants a kid himself but his wife Peggy Carter died on a mission, and he's blaming hisself" You said, you looked at his face, he looked at the ground "Oh shit, i screwed up, it is Steve Rogers"

You feel embarrased and you stood up and gave him a hug, "I'm sorry Steve, i didn't ment it like that, i was just pi-" You couldn't finish your sentence, "It's okay, i get it" He said, he picked you up and throwed you on the bed, you laughed, "THAT'S MY GIRL!" He shouted, he was so happy to see you smile, the whole team rushed upstairs, "Is everything okay?" Natasha said, you and Steve were still laughing, "Yeah, we're fine, we were just fooling around" Steve said, helping you up from the bed, you pushed him on the bed, but he was holding your arm so he pushed you with him, you two were laughing so hard that you couldn't stop anymore.

Tony picked you up, "What the hell are you doing Y/n, your coming with me" You screamed and Peter grabbed your arm, "Mr.Stark, she was just having fun", " Peter, kid, let her go" "No dad, you let me go!" You said as you pushed him, Tony put you down and you ran to Peter, he holds you tight, "Your safe" He whispered in your ear, "Nothing will happen to you" You hugged him and whispered "Thank you, Peter".

The team walks out but before Steve walks out your room you ran to him and hugged him, " I'll see you around Rogers" You said, "I'll see you around little Stark" He said laughing, "Don't call me that bastard!" You said jokingly, he picked you up and ran with you to the trashbin in your room, putting you down in the trashbin, "Nooooo not the trashbin" You said, "Steve, please", Steve laughs and walks out, "STEVE FUCKING ROGERS" You screamed, "LANGUAGE!" He screamed back at you, "God damn it, Rogers" You said, stepping out the trashbin, you grabbed your PJ's and went to shower, you walked into your room and layed in your bed, watching Netflix 'never have i ever' until Steve walks in.

"Hello Rogers, what is it that you come to visit me?" You said, getting out of your bed, "I wanted to say that me and the others are going home, but in case something happens here, i'll leave my phonenumber so you can text me when things here get out of hand" He said smiling handing you an paper with his phone number, "Thank you Captain" You said and you hugged him, "Have a nice ride home", He waved and walked out your room, you went back in bed and putted his number in your phone, and then fell asleep.