3

You and Steve are sitting in his room, "Can i ask you something?" You said, "Sure, anything kid" Steve said, he was very calm, "Why are you doing this, you know, standing up for me, even tho i didn't really made a good first impression" You said, you sat down next to him, "You know Y/n, i'll tell you the truth, Stark does not treat you how he should, you deserve so much better, and like you said, i always wanted a kid, but then my wife died, and i wasn't capable of anything i ever dreamed about, but when i saw how Tony treated you, i thought that i finally got an sort of opportunity of getting an kid, if you understand that" He said, your eyes were sparkling of joy, you jumped on top of him and hugged him, "I know you can take much better care of me then Tony does, so i wouldn't mind that, i just don't understand why you would want to take care of someone like me" You said, he pushed you off of him, in a nice way, "Are you kidding? You are amazing, and kind and absolutely beautiful, you and i clicked on the first day we've met, why wouldn't i want to take care of you, and have you as my daughter" You looked at Steve, and he looked at you, "I would love that", you said.

You and Steve walked downstairs, "Hey love birds" Natasha said, "Nat don't, she's like a daughter to me" Steve said, "Yeah but she ain't yours" Tony said, "Tony, i ain't yours, you mean?" You said looking at Tony, "Since uh when" Thor said "Did you became a Rogers instead of a Stark", "Since about 10 to 15 minutes" You said, "Alright, i don't care, i mean you killed my wife so, why would i want you as my daughter" Tony said, "Wtf Tony" Steve said, he looked at you, "Are you okay sweetie?" Steve asked, "Yeah, no i'm great, because i know in my heart that i did not kill her, i don't even know her!" You said, "Explain that Tony, how tf can i kill your wife, who's probably my mother, without even knowing who it is!" You said, "Y/n your mother died from childbirth, and you were the child" Tony said, "You created this child" You said, everyone laughed, "She got a point there mr.Stark" Peter said, "Peter, shut up" Tony said, "Hey! Don't talk to spidey-boy like that ever again!" You said. Peter looked at you and mouthed 'Thank you', you smiled at him and looked at Steve. "Anyway, there is a reason why me and Y/n came downstairs, we got an question" Steve said, "Spill the tea" Natasha said, "Y/n got kicked out of her house, as you all know" Everyone looked at Tony, "So guys, i need a place to stay" You said, "You can come to me, but it's Asgard" Thor said, "Wonderful" You looked at Thor.

You and the rest are talking the whole day further.

You and Thor are about to leave to Asgard, you went to hug Steve, "Goodbye dad" You said, "I'll make sure there is a room for you here, kiddo" Steve said, "Have a good journey, and i'll see you soon okay?" Natasha said, she went to hug you, you went to Thor and you hugged him, "Ready, little Rogers?", " Ready as i'll ever be", you looked at Steve and then went with Thor.