17

Two weeks later at your grave everyone has they're final sentence to you:

Stephen Strange: I know we don't really know each other, but it was nice having you fighting beside me!

Loki Laufeyson: I'm so sorry i couldn't save you darling, i love you and i'm never going to love someone ever again, your always mine.

Scott Lang: Goodbye Y/n, thank you for helping me finding my place by the Avengers, it isn't going to be the same without you here.

Bruce Banner: Thanks for all the great times you had given me, i will miss you forever! You calmed me and the other guy down, at a way only you could do.

Natasha Romanoff: Hey Detka, thank you for making me feel like i was your mom, i don't know how i'm gonna life without you..

Wanda Maximoff: Hey.. I'm sorry that we fought a lot, i just wish i could go back in time and redo everything i've ever done to hurt you.

Tony Stark: Hey kiddo, god how much i would give to just hug you right now, i wish i would've been a better father, one you deserved to have!

Bucky Barnes: Hey weirdo, i'm sorry i made you feel like i didn't care, i did care, too much, i wish i told you how i really felt, now it's too late, goodbye..

Steve Rogers: Oh baby, i miss you already, i don't know how to life without you, i don't know if i can.. You were my best friend and also my daughter, i will kill to have you here by my side again..

Peter Parker: First i didn't wanna show because i was still pissed, but then i realised that the fact i liked you ruined our whole friendship, can i please go back in time and repeat that, please..

Sam Wilson: Hey little one, i will miss you but i will do whatever i can to make sure Steve is okay, just like we promised!

Thor Odinson: It's all my fault.. I knew this was coming, please forgive me, please..

Clint Barton: Wassup Pumpkin, i miss you, how about i will come find you soon and we'll stay forever together!

Yelena Romanoff: Hey.. I know we didn't get along well, but you were always very funny, i promise to look after Natasha okay!

Kate Bishop: Please Y/n, return to me i don't care how, i don't care if you return green or blue or as a alien or whatever, just return to me, i can't do this without you!

Everyone has to live without you and everyone has a hard time, Clint, Loki and Steve had the hardest time, Clint even tried to kill himself, which didn't work, and Steve tried everything to return to you, and go back in time, but that didn't helped, Loki locked himself up again and Thor is bringing him enough food and drinks everyday, Thor is the only one he talks to and even sometimes he ignores him. Natasha is trying her best to make everyone smile the same way you thought her, but everyone was just done, no one saw the path of life anymore..

THIS WAS ALSO THE END OF THE STORY, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, I'M DYING TO KNOWWW