5

You and Peter were in your room and you explained the whole story what happened at midnight with Loki, "I'm scared Peter" You said, crawling into a ball, Peter hugged you and you cried in his chest, Thor walked in because he heard you cry, "Lady Y/n, are you okay?" Thor asked, you looked at him, "Thor i'm scared, Loki is making me scared, i mean he was randomly standing in my room in 3 in the fucking morning" You said, Thor looked down, you looked at Peter and you stood up, "I can't do this" You said and you walked out of the palace, you left Asgard, Peter followed you.

"What do you want Peter?" You said
"You to be safe, you just said you were scared, Loki might've heard you, he can be after you and followed you" Peter said, "Good guess, Parker" Someone said, you turned around, "No!" You screamed, "Peter call Steve, and Natasha" Peter did as you said, everyone arrived when you were already fighting with Peter against Loki, when Loki saw everyone arriving he walked up to you, grabbing your throat and strangled you, you couldn't breath, you hands were glowing when Loki got pushed aside, you looked to your left and saw Wanda using her powers, you looked at your hands, and back at Wanda, she nodded, you held your hands toward Loki, and you blast him with your powers, you didn't even knew you had powers, everyone looked at you in shock, Loki held his hands in the air and Natasha ran to him holding his hands, handing him to Thor.

You felt really dizzy, you looked at Peter, and then at Steve and back at Peter, when you wanted to walk over to Peter, but with every step you felt yourself weaken even more, Peter noticed and ran to you picking you up gently, "I got you", you collapsed in his arms, "Shit" He whispered, "Pete calm down" Wanda said, "Give Y/n to someone else",  Peter shook his head, "No, s-she's staying with me" He walked with you collapsed in his arms to the compound screaming for Bruce, when Bruce walked out the lab and he saw you he took you over from Peter, he took you into the lab and puts you down on the bed, Bruce runs some tests while Peter and the rest are in the living room waiting for results.

Bruce walks in, "We got a little bit of a problem" he said, "Is she awake?" Peter said, "That's the thing, she's not awake, and she will not be awake for a couple days, maybe weeks" Bruce said, "WHAT" Peter screamed, "As i was saying" Bruce looked at Peter, "She just developed her powers, probably, looking at her neck, when she got strangled" He continued, "So what your saying is, is that my daughter developed her powers because of Loki?" Steve said, "Something like that, she needs to control her powers as fast as possible, because they are only getting stronger" Bruce said, "What if she doesn't control her powers fast enough?" Natasha said, "She..", " She what?" Thor said "she could die" Bruce said looking at Steve, "Omg.." Peter said, he broke down to the floor crying, looking at Wanda, "Y-You need to teach her to control them!" He said. She nodded, "Of course i will, i mean if that's okay, she does got the sort of same powers as me" She said, "That's true, but please don't hurt her" Steve said, "That's problem number two" Bruce said, everyone looked at him, "What do you mean?" Steve said "Her powers are taking control of her body, so she'll be in constant pain, we need someone to be by her side all the time" Bruce said, "I will" Peter and Steve said at the same time, they look at eachother, "Peter can i have a word with you?" Steve asked, "Yes of course sir" Peter said and followed Steve into the hallway.