8

"So what did you wanted to talk about, Bruce?" You said, really confused, "Y/n, when you were unconscious your powers were growing, and that was really bad, and it still is, because it's taking control of your body, so you really need to control them" Bruce said, "And i will help you" Wanda said, "Wait, how long until it controls my body?" You said, "Tomorrow.." Bruce said, "And what will happen to me..?" You said, "When you don't control them at time, you can end up hurting others, and yourself, your powers are strong, the pain you are constantly feeling is your powers growing, when you use your powers, without controlling them, it could get really out of hand, you can end up killing yourself.." Bruce said, you were starting to have a panic attack, you looked at Wanda, "I had this too.." Wanda said, "It was hard controlling them, but i wasn't alone in this, and so aren't you, you have me, Steve and Peter" she said, "No, just you and Steve" You said, "Peter has no roll into my life".

"When do we start?" You asked, "It's dangerous to start today, so we'll start tomorrow, and from tomorrow we'll train almost every day, the only days we are not training is Wednesday and Saturday" Wanda said, "Great" You said and walked into the livingroom, Natasha and Steve were sitting there, you heard them flirting, you sit across them, "Were you two just flirting?" You said smiling, "What? No" Steve said, you and Natasha laughed by the fact how shy he is, "It's okay dad, i don't mind having Nat as your girlfriend, i would love it, then she's my mom" You said, smiling at Steve, "That's sweet of you Y/n, i appreciate it" Natasha said.

"So when are you and Wanda gonna start training?" Steve asked, "Tomorrow, and then every other day except every Wednesday's and Saturday's", " That's great sweetie" Steve said, "Good to hear" Natasha said, you, Steve and Natasha were just talking a bit more, until Peter came downstairs, "Hey" He said, you looked at him and rolled your eyes, "Yes Parker?" Steve said, "Okay since when is it Parker? And since when are you not talking to me anymore Y/n?" Peter said, "Since you first told me you loved my daughter and after that told Tony you don't love her that way" Steve said, "You really hurted me Parker" You said, as you went to your room.

Once you were in your room, someone knocked on your door, you wiped your tears and said "Who is it?", "It's me, Peter, can i talk to you?" You opened the door, "No you can't!" And you slammed the door shut, the rest of the day you haven't been seen. The next day you came out of your room to train with Wanda, but after that you grabbed something to eat without speaking to anyone, and locked yourself in your room again, and that went on for 2 weeks. Bedroom, training, eat, bedroom.