2

You wake up and get dressed quickly, you have an feeling your dad is about to scream to you about something, because he does every morning, "You did not make me food" "You did not behave yesterday" "Why didn't you wake up earlier" "Why are you dressed like a fucking hooker" "Cover yourself up" "Make me food"  You started to get used to it, and didn't really payed attention to it, but now it was something else, "Yeah, um no Y/n, you go upstairs pack your bag and get the fuck out, i don't even care where your going your just not staying here, i can't look at your face" Tony screamed, "What the fuck did i do, i just woke up tf?" You said, "YOU INTERRUPTED MY MEETING YESTERDAY!" He started shouting, "YOU ARE WORTHLESS Y/N, GET OUT!", you ran upstairs grabbed your phone and texted Steve:

You started to pack, you packed:
- Three PJ's
- Three sets of clothing
- Your phonecharger
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Hairbrush
- Showering stuff
- Two sport sets
- Some jewerly
- Two dresses
- One pair of heels
- Five pair of socks
- Underwear and bra
- Your wallet
- Your phone ofc

When you walked downstairs you yelled one time before leaving the house, "Goodbye" and you walked to Steve who was already outside waiting for you. "Why do you have a bag with you?" Steve asked, "I'll explain, can we get something to eat tho, i'm starving" You said, getting in the car, "Yeah sure, i'll pay"

On the way to Mc'Donalds you explained everything to Steve, "Omg, Y/n, you didn't deserve that at all!" He said, "I don't know where to stay Steve.. I got nothing" You said, "Well you can stay with me and the others at the Avengers Compound, but your dad is probably gonna be there too, he's not staying, well he doesn't stay there often" He said, "Or you can maybe go with Thor" You looked at Steve, "I'll go to the Compound and decide from there, i mean, if i want to stay at Thor's i do need to ask for his permission" You said laughing, "There is that smile!" Steve said looking at you, "Eyes on the road, dumbass" You said laughing, "Here to the right, you see that big yellow M, that's the Mc'Donalds" You said, you and Steve got some food and you were now on your way to the Compound.

You and Steve walk in, you see a similair face, but you can't think of who it is, until you heard his voice, "Hey Steve, who's this?", " No way, is that-" You thought, "Hey Clint, this is Y/n" Steve said, you and Clint looked at eachother, "CLINT!" "Y/N!" You two screamed at the same time, Clint ran over to you and he spinned you around, you hold him very tight, all the other Avengers walked downstairs and they saw you, everyone hugged you.

"What'cha doing here mini-Stark?" Natasha said, "Well, my dad kicked me out, he said- And i quote, 'I don't even care where your going but your not staying here' so i texted Steve to pick me up" You said, "Um you do know Tony will be here in about ten minutes right?" Thor said, "He said he didn't care where'd i go, so he wouldn't mind it" You said, looking at Steve, he was smiling at you, you mouthed him 'Creep', he raised his eyebrow and walked away, "Ay c'mon i was joking" He ignored you, "Rogers!" You ran to him and grabbed his arm, he pushed you off of him, you looked him in the eyes in shock, your eyes started tearing up. Tony used to do that too.

Natasha ran to you and hugged you, while Steve looked at you in guilt, "I'm sorry, Y/n, i'm so sorry" He said cupping your chin, "I didn't mean too, i really didn't" You looked at him, "I-It's okay" You faked a smile, "I'm f-fine" You walked into the kitchen, holding the counter, the elevator rings and the door opens, Tony walks in and he immidiately sees you, "Fucking hell Y/n" he mumbles, hard enough for everyone to hear it, everyone looked at you, you looked into the distance, Steve walks up to you and pulls you into an hug, "Are you sure your okay, sweetheart?" He looked at you, you shook your head and you broke down in his arms, "Okay Y/n enough attention seeking" Tony said, "Let's go" Steve said, he picked you up and went upstairs to his room.