12

"Hey Bruce, how is Tony?" You asked pretty nervous, "He's okay, the stabbing wounds weren't deep" You took a deep breath, "Thank god" You went to Tony's bed, he was waking up slowly, he tries to move but groans in pain, "Calm down Tony, you're injured" You said slowly taking his hand, "I'll leave you two alone, call me when something goes wrong" Bruce said as he walks out"Y/n..", "No! I am talking Tony, why did you fight Rumlow when it was my business, it isn't yours!" You said, "You should be glad your alive Tony" You let go of his hand and walked to the door, you turned around one last time and whispered, "Don't scare me like that ever again" And then you walk out.

Of course everyone immediately stood around you asking how he was doing, but your only response was "He's alive" As you walked upstairs ignoring the rest, you sat in your room, you were bored so you decided to look what Loki was doing in his cell, you walked down to his cell but Loki wasn't there, as you walked back inside everyone was fighting, "Stop" You said, they didn't hear you so you screamed harder "I said stop!" And that was when you found out they were fighting Loki..

"Loki, what do you want" You said as you slowly walked up to him, "Y/n don't that's dangerous!" Steve said, you looked at him, and smiled softly, "Loki, i'm here, no one is gonna hurt you, if you don't hurt us" You said softly and slow, Loki smirked, "You know what i want Darling" Was what he brought out, "And you know that i cannot have her until i destroy everyone in here", You laughed, " Pretty please, even if you murder everyone here, you still won't have her" You said, his face turned angry and he wanted to punch you but you grabbed his fist before it hit you, "BUT" You said, looking in his beautiful blue eyes, "If you calm down and won't touch anyone here, you might have a chance" You said letting go off his fist, you saw him think.

That was when Tony walks in and started attacking Loki the moment he saw him, "Tony no!" You grabbed Tony's arm and tried to pull him off of Loki, but you didn't succeed, instead Tony accidentally hit you hard in your face, which made you pass out, "NO!" Loki screamed as he pushed Tony aside and rushed to you.

A few minutes later you slowly opened your eyes, and there he sat, Loki fucking Laufeyson sat by your side, tears filled in his eyes, you slowly took his hand, "Y/n! Your awake!" He climbed over you and hugged you, he slowly picked you up in his arms walking into the living room, "Look who's awake" Loki said softly, Steve and Tony both immediately stood up, Loki puts you down and you ran to Steve hugging him tightly, "Thank god Y/n, you scared me", "I'm okay dad, don't worry" Natasha walked up to you and grabbed your shoulder from behind, "Let me have a look at you" She said as you turned around, "Yep, i see what's wrong" She said, "What? What's it?" You said panicking, "Your still fucking beautiful" She said laughing, "Bitch! You made me so worried!! Your lucky your dating my dad otherwise you'll be dead!" You said laughing.

You turned to Loki, he smiled at you the whole time, "Come here you!" You said as you ran to him and hugged him. "You get one chance, one last chance" You said looking at him, he laughed, "I'm serious Laufeyson" He looked in your eyes and cupped your chin, "I know" He said as he leaned closer to you and kissed you, you kissed back, everyone screamed except Peter, he got tears in his eyes and ran out, Tony went after him.