14

You, Clint and Wanda came back from the mission and when you walked in you felt really dizzy and your head hurts, Loki saw you and ran to you hugging you, you collapsed in his arms, "Shit, what happened" He said, "Rumlow happened" Clint said, Wanda ran into Bruce's lab to get Bruce, and soon all of the team members were sitting in the living room talking about the mission and waiting for you to wake up.

"I'm so worried, he strangled her and punched her really hard" Clint said, "She said she was okay, i knew she wasn't bu-" Wanda said, Steve interrupted her "It's not your fault, Y/n is just not careful, but she will be soon hopefully", everyone looked at Loki who haven't said anything since you collapsed, he's just staring infront of him, completely in another place with his mind, "I feel bad for him" Natasha said, "Yeah me too" Yelena said, "Sisters" Kate said, Bruce walks in, "Why are you looking worried, please tell me she's okay!" Steve said, "She's awake.. But she forgot the whole mission and some things before that.. She forgot that Loki and her are dating, and she forgot the fight between Tony and Rumlow.." Bruce said, Loki stood up, "We can make her remember right? Right Bruce?!" He said, "She has to remember it herself, and that can take some time" Bruce said, Loki let himself fall into the chair, holding his hands fore his face.

Natasha walks up to Loki and puts an arm on his shoulder, "We will make her remember, don't worry" Loki looked at her, "What if it doesn't work!" He said, he stood up and stormed to his room, "He's gonna have a very hard time" Scott said, "Can you fucking blame him" Thor said, "He finally found someone he wants to spend forever with, and then this happens!" Thor runs after Loki.

You walk into the livingroom, "D-Dad.." You said, "Yes?" Steve and Tony said, "I meant Steve.." You said, "What's wrong sweetie" Steve said, "What happened? I can't remember anything.." At that moment Loki and Thor came downstairs, and Clint walks in from the gym, "Clint!" You said as you ran up to him and hugged him, "Your awake!" Clint said picking you up and spinning you around, which made everything harder for Loki. As you let go of Clint you see Thor and Loki, you slowly walk towards them and you hug Thor, "Hello baby, i missed you!" You said, Thor hugged you carefully and whispered "Hey princess.." You let go of him and smiled. "I'm in my room!" You said as you walked out.

"What the fuck just happened.." Wanda said, Thor and Clint looked fast at eachother, "Um... Y/n and i used to date.. It was arranged but we didn't care.. We hated eachother at first, but started having feelings later.." Thor said, "Last year she ended things between them to focus on training and stuff.." Clint said, "Even Barton knew?!" Loki said, "You have been dating the love of my life who remembers me as some monster, and you didn't wanna tell me!!" He stormed out, "I knew this would happen" Thor walks out, he's not even in the hall or he shouts "FUCK!".

The rest of the month no one heard anything of Loki or Thor, and your in your room, starting to remember  certain things everyday.

It's been a month as you remembered Loki and you together, you ran downstairs, "Anyone saw Loki?" You said, "No, we havdn't seen him in a month, why?" Natasha said, "I remember! I remember everything, me and Loki.. Tony and Rumlow.. I remember all of it!" You said, "I have to find him!" You said as you ran out.