11

The following days you tried to hide the fact that your dad was still unconscious, so that no one would've worried all the time, but Clint and Tony know you better then anyone else, and they know that you care, and so does Natasha, but she knows that if you act like you don't care, then she should let it go, but Clint doesn't let go and he stays with you all the time, and surprisingly so does Tony, "Tony, you don't have to act like you care about me, we all know you don't" You said wanting to walk away, "But i do, i really do, i just- I don't know how to show it well" He said, you turned around and walked up to him, you whispered in his ear, "Then don't show it" And you walked outside.

You've been outside for almost three hours, but a car pulls up right in front of you, almost hitting you, "Hey! Watch where you drive!" You screamed, knocking on the window, the window opens and you step back, "Rumlow.. What do you want" He steps out the car and walks up to you grabbing your arm, "C'mon Y/n, we had a deal! You didn't followed it" Your eyes start tearing up, "No.." Rumlow let's go of you, "Yes Y/n, i did" He laughs, "Touch anyone of my team one more time, and i will fucking hunt you down! Understood?" You said, Rumlow laughs even harder, you turn around and walk away, he goes after you, "Your not going anywhere" He said as he grabs your hand and pulls you closer to him, holding a hand fore your mouth, "Let her go" Someone said, "Aah, your father, how sweet" Rumlow said, he lets go of you, "Tony!" You ran to him and hugged him, "Get to the compound kid, i got this" He said, "No, you don't have to hurt him" You turned around, "He's not worth it" You said, "Y/n, go please" Tony said looking into your eyes, you nodded slowly as you ran back to the compound.

"Y/n! Wait, where is Tony?" Clint asked, you started tearing up a bit, "H-He's fighting R-Rumlow because of Steve.." You said, "What has Rumlow has to do Steve?" Thor said, "Because of me.." You said, "What do you mean?" Clint said, "That's for another day" Tony said, you turned around and hugged him, he whined in pain, but doesn't show it, "Dad what did he do to you?" You said, "Dad..?" Tony said, "Answer me!", Tony sighed and lifted up his shirt, there are several stabbing wounds, "Oh my god.. We have to check that out!" You said, "On it" Bruce said as he takes Tony to his lab.

"Anything new over Steve?" You asked, "Why don't you ask him?" Thor said, Steve walks in, "DAD!!" you ran to him and jumped into his arms, "Hello sweetheart" He said as he holds you tight, hiding his face in your shoulder, "I missed you so much" You said a tear scrolled down your cheek, you let go of him, "It's okay, i'm here now" Steve said, "I'll never let you go on a mission alone! Don't ever think that i will change my mind" You said laughing but he knows your serious, "Wouldn't suspect anything else, kiddo" He gave you a kiss on your forehead, Natasha ran to Steve and kissed him."Damn" Everyone said, you just stood there smiling, "What?" Steve said looking at you, "Nothing.." You said smiling, as you ran into the lab laughing.