4

You and Thor arrive in Asgard, and you two walk into the palace, "Thor!" You hear someone say, you jumped in the air, "Calm down, it's just my mom and dad" Thor said laughing putting an arm around you. "Who's this my son?" His mom said, "Oh, this is Y/n, Y/n Star- I mean Rogers, Y/n Rogers, she will be staying here for a while" Thor said, looking at you, you looked at his parents and smiled, "Hi i'm Frigga, and this is my husband Odin", Odin smiled at you, " We're Thor's parents" Frigga said, "It's a pleasure to meet you both", "Pleasure is all mine" Odin says, still smiling at you, "If you wouldn't mind, can i talk to my son please?" Frigga asks, "Yeah of course, i mean, i can go take a look around, if that's okay" You looked at Thor and then back at Frigga, "Of course it is, i mean your an guest after all, and i will have Thor back to you in a minute" She says, you walk away around the whole palace.

"This is such a beautiful place", You said to yourself "It is isn't it", You turn around and see a boy standing there, "Damn you scared me" You said, "I'm sorry, i'm Loki, Loki Laufeyson, and you are?" He said, smiling at you, "Y/n Ro-", " Y/n!" Thor ran to you pushing you behind him, "Get lost, brother!" Thor said, Loki did as he asks, Thor turns around, "Are you okay, d-did he hurt you?" He asks, you see he is in panic, "N-No he didn't do anything" You said, you hugged Thor to calm him down, "Thank god" Thor said, hugging you back.

Thor showed you your room, and you two stayed there for a bit, Thor cleared his throat "So your Steve's daughter now?" Thor said, he was so shy, you thought it was cute, "Yeah i guess so, even tho i don't think it's even legal" You said, looking at thor, "I mean, we didn't even sign any papers" You said, "Well i'm sure you gonna do soon enough little one".

It was silent for a while, "Well, um i should get to my room, if anything happens you can come knock on my door, it's always open for you, or you can text me, i just don't respond fast, if i'm sleeping you can wake me up alright" Thor stands up and opens the door, "Wait" You said and you ran to him giving him and hug, "Thanks for doing this for me, your the best" You said. "Ofcourse kiddo" He responded and left the room,

You grabbed your phone and decided to text Peter:

You went to watch some Youtube but you fell asleep

You woke up at night, you felt being watched, you looked around and you put your light on, "Loki?" You said, grabbing your phone texting Thor, "Help!", a few minutes later Thor rushed in " Loki?!" He said, "I'm as surprised as you Thor" You said, "Now get out" You said, "You heard her brother" Loki said, you shook your head, "I think she was talking to you Loki" Thor said, you nodded your head, Thor pushed Loki out and turned to you, "Are you okay?",  you nodded as you lay back down in your bed, " I woke up and he was already here" You said, "That's odd, Loki never did that" He said, "You should probably go" You said, pointing at the clock, "It's only 3 AM" You said, "Goodnight Lady Y/n",  you waved goodbye.

The other few hours you couldn't sleep, you needed to calling Peter, because you needed to tell him what happened, but you wanted to wait till he was awake, but you couldn't wait anymore so you woke him up.

-Peter "Hey, it's 5 in the morning,  what's wrong?"
-Y/n "Can you come here talk to me?"
-Peter "I can be at yours around Seven?"
-Y/n "I'll wait for you"
-Peter "Are you okay?"
-Y/n "Yes of course" you start breaking down
-Peter "God Y/n, i'm on my way"
-Y/n "T-Thank you.."
-Peter ended the call-

It was 6.55, you walked out your room, to look for Peter, but when you walked out the palace you saw Peter held by guards, "Let him go" You said commanding, "Let him go!" You said again, Thor was outside and he saw Peter held by the guards and he heard you screaming, "Peter? Guards let him go, he's a friend of mine" Thor commanded and they let him go, Peter rushed to you and hugged you.