13

You and Loki have grown closer the next few weeks, until suddenly Fury tries to seperate you two, "Y/n you'll go on a mission with Clint and Wanda, and Loki you'll stay here and stay out of trouble" You and Loki look at eachother, and you stand up from his lap, "I'm sorry Fury? You cannot let me go on a mission and Loki not, that's not how we are married!" You said, "Luckily we aren't married" Fury said, "And yes i can! In fact, i just did" Fury walks out, "Bitch" You say quietly, "It's okay princess, i'll just stay here, you'll do great without me" Loki said, he stood up and rubbed your back for a bit, "And if i'm there i'm only gonna distract you, we don't want that, do we princess?" He faced you and lifted your chin up, "I would have liked that tho.." You said as you kissed him.

Ten minutes later you, Wanda and Clint are ready to go to Hydra, your mission is to find out what they are up to, you know that Rumlow is gonna be there, and that's what you are so afraid of, "Hey, it's gonna be okay Y/n, Rumlow won't touch you" Wanda said, "And if he does i'm gonna kill him" Clint said, you laughed and took one last look at Loki before you went on the mission.

At the Hydra base you got an call, you grabbed your phone to see who it is, "Really Y/n, you brought your phone?! Tony and Fury are gonna kill you if they found out!" Clint said, "Relax, it's Lo- Wait it's Loki?" You said picking up the phone, "Loki i love you, but why are you calling me, this could ruin the whole mission!" You said, you made sure he knew you were angry, "Didn't ment to upset you princess, just letting you know that if you need help, you can call me and me and Steve will be coming to help y'all" He said, "We don't need help, we've got this" You said as you hung up on him, "He's too obsessed with you, honestly" Wanda said, you shook your head, "Let's just focus on this and not on Loki please, he's been causing enough problems already" Clint said, "That's a good one" You said as you jumped down.

Now you three are in the base, you see Rumlow and you push Clint against the wall, "Shh! Clint shut the fuck up or i'mma beat your ass" You said, "Let me talk to him" You said letting go off Clint, "No Y/n, he'll kill you if he found out you are here" Wanda said, "Not if i kill him first for what he did to Tony" You said smirking as you walked towards Rumlow, "Hey Rumlow, long time no see, so explain, why'd you beat up Tony again" You said as Rumlow ran to you and grabbed your neck, "I'mma beat you up next you little bitch" He said as he punched you.

Clint grabbed your arm and pushed you away, he looked at you worried and then started fighted Rumlow, Wanda ran to you and held you by your arm, "Are you okay?" She asked, your nose was bleeding and you had an black eye, "Yeah i'm okay" You said as you let go off her grip, "Clint don't waste your time on this guy, he's not worth it" You said as you tried to push Clint away from Rumlow, which did not go well because Clint almost punched you, "Um okay! Now i'm done, Clint fucking Barton, you stop this nonsense right now, we did not came for Rumlow!" He finally looked at you, and nodded, "Sorry.." You grabbed his arm and you grabbed Wanda's arm and walked out of the Hydra base, followed by Rumlow, "Stop following you creep" You said as you turned around and slapped him.