II - Playback Points

Chapter 2...

(Still in the past)

Nikolai was sitting inside his room, laying on his bed. It was 3 in the morning but he couldn't sleep..

"What is this feeling i keep getting? Why do i always want to be around fyodor.." He sighs as he stares at his ceiling. He begins to feel sad, fyodor isn't around and he can only be that happy person when he is around.

"Man.. This sucks" he covers his eyes with his hands, his heart aches. He misses fyodor, his entire world feels as if it is getting darker now that fyodor and him are apart. They do everything together- he doesn't want to leave his side but he knows that every good thing must end. It will start again tomorrow right?

"I have to see him, i know it's in the middle of the night but i can't stand this feeling. I have to, i just.. Do he makes everything so much better!" He says as he stands up, he goes to put on his cloak then he uses his 'overcoat' ability to teleport into fyodor's room.

Fyodor was just sitting at his desk while writing a novel, Nikolai walks into fyodor's bedroom like it was his own then he sits on his bed "hello my dear friend!! I came to visit you!" He says with a beaming smile now.

"Hello kolya, still entering and leaving as pleased?" He looks over at nikolai, he was about to say something about it but he has a soft spot for nikolai that wouldn't allow him to push nikolai away. He just sighs and gives nikolai a small smile, there were dark circles under fyodor's eyes, it shows he pretty much never sleeps but nikolai knows he can't force him to.

"Yes i am! I missed you so much i couldn't help myself!" He says with a smile still on his face.

"How do you manage to always be happy?" Fyodor asks as his eyes pierced into nikolai's then nikolai looks away a little bit- he could tell his eyes were piercing into his and he didn't really like that

"Because i get to be in your presence everyday! I am very lucky to have a friend like you" he says with a kind smile now

"Why are you being so sweet suddenly kolya?" He gave nikolai a suspicious look before he chose to drop it then he speaks again "nevermind- would you like some tea?" He smiles at nikolai

Nikolai nods his head as he stands up from fyodor's bed then he looks at the novel Fyodor is working on, he notices his name was written down but then fyodor quickly closed the novel and glanced at him and he whispers. "No peaking, that isn't nice" nikolai looks at him a bit confused but then he let it go, "hm.. Alright! Well ready to go get some tea?" Nikolai asks fyodor

Fyodor nods his head then stands up as he places his journal down in a drawer and locked it. He was being very secretive.. They both walk out of the bedroom together then walk to a tea shop that is open 24 hours a day. It's a cold night and it snowed the past few hours they were inside, but they're always prepared for cold weather anyway...

"Dos-kun, look! It snowed!~" Nikolai says as he is looking down at the ground with a big smile on his face, him and fyodor are standing very close to each other to stay warm now.

Fyodor looks around at the snow and he smiles warmly "That is quite beautiful, snow looks just like your hair kolya" fyodor looks over at nikolai as he smiles even more unable to help himself. He is growing a huge soft spot for nikolai, without even realizing.

"Do you really think so?" Nikolai asks as he looks at his braid and compares it to the snow then he laughs "oh my! You were right.. It is exactly like the snow."

"That you are right, dove." Fyodor has never called nikolai 'dove' before so right as that word came out of his mouth they both freeze in place and stare at each other, nikolai is looking at fyodor with wide shocked eyes and fyodor is covering his mouth, he is blushing just the smallest bit, it is not noticeable but he definitely knows it is there but then he looks at the moon. "I apologize for that.. Kolya" he says in a quiet voice as he tries to collect his thoughts. He was not expecting that to come out of his own mouth.