IV - God won't forgive me for my sins

Tw: you might want to skip the beginning if you are triggered by needles.

Both Fyodor and Dazai take the iv pens and put the poison in their veins, the entire time Nikolai has a creepy ass smile while they do it. Sigma looks uncomfortable by the scene.

"Very good!! Now.. Dazai-kun.. You can follow Sigma and we will go our separate ways trying to escape the jail. I will be with Dos-kun" Nikolai says, with a creepy smile plastered on his face. He is giggling too.

Both Fyodor and Dazai nod splitting ways. Fyodor followed Nikolai and looked at him with a kind of a serious face but a slight smile. "Kolya why the big smile?" He asked the other wondering why he was so excited.

"Oh no reason in particular.." He said while walking, once Sigma and Dazai were out of sight he looked over at Fyodor. "So Dos-kun.. What have things been like? We haven't spoken in a while. I think over a year.." He seemed kind of sad but it only showed in his eyes. He kept on the same happy face he always had.

Fyodor stared at him for a moment trying to read his face and then looked forward while walking. "It was boring for a while but then it got entertaining with Dazai being there." *he said to the other looking back at him to see his reaction but then smiled* "I did miss you dearly though Kolya."

Nikolai looked extremely shocked hearing that Fyodor missed him. He couldn't tell what to do next. He still planned to kill him because hearing that his friend missed him only made these 'feelings' grow stronger. Which made him sick, he didn't know what was happening inside him. His head was full of Fyodor everyday.

"Hmm.. I missed you too! I am so happy we got to reunite on this exciting journey together, yeah?" He asked, looking at Fyodor still. He had a sinister grin on his face too.

Fyodor stopped walking for a moment to look at the other. He wasn't sure what to do. It's been so long since he has seen the other but his thoughts were taking over. Without even thinking for a moment he went to hug the other. "I'm glad we're reunited again."

Nikolai was in complete shock when Fyodor went to hug him, he's not used to Fyodor being so sweet. Could Fyodor be onto him? Did he know about his plan and he's trying to change his mind from killing him? Was Fyodor possibly afraid of death? He wondered to himself, getting lost in his thoughts. He quickly snapped out of it though and hugged him back.

"Woah.. You never hug me, is everything okay?" He asked, looking at Fyodor, clearly confused.

"Am I not allowed to hug my dear friend that I haven't seen in forever?" He pulled away from the hug and looked at the other with a serious face again and kept walking looking at this needle that was given to him. Analyzing it.

"Of course you can, it was just unexpected that's all." Nikolai said before catching up to him, noticing the way he looked at the needle. He needed to be convincing.. "What do you think about the needle?" He asked, hoping Fyodor would think of it as a casual question. "I worked hard on it!" He said as cheerfully as he could.

He continued observing it before looking up to Nikolai with a slight smile. "You did great Kolya, when should I use it?" He asked the other with general curiosity while still holding onto the needle.

His smile grew wide as he asked that and his voice got a bit dark. "Why, right now." He said with a low tone.

TW NEEDLE Skip this part if you don't wanna read this

Fyodor rolled up his sleeve and held out his arm but gave the needle to the other looking at him. "I believe it would be better if you did it for me?" He said in a hushed tone waiting for the other to grab it.