Chapter 12 - You're everything I am living for.

Quick update: I will be fixing my past chapters mistakes slowly (like the chapters from months ago) Tysm! Enjoy the chapter:) Continuing with part two of the chapter previously before this one.

Eventually Kyouka came back to the cafe and Kenji was walking alongside her, he had on a dazzling smile. While Kyouka walked up to the waiter after that she took their drinks shortly afterwards she paid for both of them. "Thank you for the drinks, sir." She added then she gave him a small bow to show gratitude before exiting the cafe. Kenji clapped his hands together with a wide smile as he glanced at the waiter. "We will appreciate every sip that we take!" He expressed his happiness before tagging along with Kyouka as they headed towards a park to enjoy the drinks. This made the waiter very thrilled as he walked back to the counter and started tidying up around the place.

Later that day Sigma was standing in the main lobby inside of his casino, he was observing everything happening around him. It was just a casual day just like the rest. He felt calmer by the fact it would be an easy day for him. He decided to walk around and check on his guests. He arrived at one of the tables and it had 4 men that were playing a game of Poker. He placed his left hand on his left hip as he leaned over the table a little bit. "Do you all need anything or is everything good here?" His voice was smooth as he questioned them. One of the men stared up at Sigma. "No, thank you though. We are pretty good at poker" he added with a kind smile. Since they seemed to be good, Sigma just nodded then walked off. He continued checking on every guest. After about thirty minutes of doing that, he decided to go back into his office and start working on stuff again.

When he was writing important information on a piece of paper, he heard a few knocks on his door. The man then grunted quietly as he thought it was going to be Nikolai again. Sigma stopped what he was doing while he stood up from his seat then he walked towards the door, placing his right hand on the door knob and twisting it open. Peeping through the small crack between the door frame and the door, he noticed it was not Nikolai. In fact.. It was Dazai Osamu? This was not normal, it is usually Niko showing up. He wasn't sure why Dazai came to the sky casino, but he pulled the door open as he eyed Dazai. "Greetings, what brings you here today?" He questioned the man on the other side of the door. Dazai waved at Sigma as he beamed a smile his way. "Hey there! I was wondering if you knew a few things about a carnival incident that happened the other day?" He gestured with his fingers while saying "incident".

It caught Sigma off guard, he did not know anything. "Um, no? I am afraid I must say I do not know enough information that could help you. Why do you ask?" He gestured for the man to come inside his office, furthermore Dazai did walk into the office, allowing Sigma to shut the door. "Because~ You are acquainted with Nikolai Gogol, right? He is close with Fyodor, this has got to be connected to them somehow. Are you sure you don't know anything?" Dazai wondered around the office looking at random things as he questioned Sigma some more. It was starting to annoy Sigma though, he had too much work he needed to get done and talking about these two human beings was just wasting his time. "No, i do not know anything about this and please leave me out of it. I have work to do now, so if you may leave that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks." He added a bit of a spit to his tone as he focused on Dazai's movements, he did not trust him.

Dazai stopped walking around as he noted down everything that Sigma was saying and doing. He realized he will not be able to get anything out of Sigma so he agrees to leave the office then he walked out of the room. Sigma watched as the other left, soon afterwards he sighed in stress. He returned to his work and pulled out a stack of papers he had to sign and read completely. They were contracts that other people made for him. Meanwhile Dazai was thinking of a way to confront Fyodor about this. He paced back and forth, thinking about the situation to himself.
Fyodor had no clue that anyone would be thinking he was behind the incident, he wouldn't have cared though. He was walking around a market as he found a few flowers that suited Nikolai very well. He was not sure how this incident was going to affect Nikolai.