V - God won't forgive me for my sins

Chapter Five..

After Nikolai told Fyodor about the
nightmare he just had about him

Fyodor looked at him kinda shocked considering how dark the dream was. He hugged the other tighter. "Were you planning on killing me Kolya~?" He said with a teasing tone, messing with the other jokingly. Trying to cheer him up. He sits up a bit to look at the other and puts his hand on Nikolai's cheek waiting for the other's response. He seemed very upset.

As Nikolai heard fyodor ask, his heart started racing again and his guilt only grew stronger and he was trying to speak but he couldn't say anything and he backed away just a little bit anxiously. He put his hand to his chest trying to calm down then he looked at fyodor, still quite breathless. "N-no, of course not! Why would I ever want to kill you" he asked as he looked at the other, the fear and guilt still kept growing.

He got off the other and leaned on the bed frame looking down at him. He noticed how anxious the other got and felt bad for even asking that. "I'm sorry I was just messing with you. Would you like to go outside? We could go look at the birds together?" He asked in a calm tone and reached for the other's hand, grabbing it softly.

Nikolai calmed down a bit, he didn't know why that question scared him so much. Normally he's the one making all the jokes too, but for some reason the dream felt real, like it actually happened and that makes it hard to stop thinking of it. He realizes he was zoned out the entire time thinking about that so he shakes his head snapping back to reality; "No- no, don't worry about it dos-kun.. Watching birds sounds like so much fun actually, so sure! I would love to, let's go!" Nikolai took the other hand as he had an operatic tone in his voice while he was smiling now.

Fyodor smiled at the other and got out of the bed to grab some clothes to change into. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked the other as he began taking off his pajama shirt to change into the other shirt and then did the same for the pants.

Nikolai nods his head to answer the other's question. "Of course i am!~ I have you by my side anyway. Are you ready to go?" He asked as he braids his hair, then he finishes it within 30 seconds; he does it everyday so he can do it pretty fast.

As Nikolai fixed his hair Fyodor had already been ready. He stood by the door frame admiring the other for a moment and then snapped out of it when Nikolai had asked if he was ready. "Yes I am ready, did you want to walk or teleport us there?" He asked the other still standing by the door frame. He watched Nikolai getting ready and saw the smile on his face. Though he hoped he could actually put a real smile on his face. I wondered what he could do to cheer up Nikolai.

He snaps his fingers as he smiles again. "We can teleport there! A much faster transportation, right dos-kun!?" He asked, his normal energetic voice. Not seeming upset at all right now.

Fyodor smiled and nodded, walking towards him and standing next to him. "Sounds great Kolya, you're absolutely right." He said to the other waiting for him to do his thing. Nikolai shortly afterwards teleported them both to a duck pond. There was nobody else there but them and some doves flying around.

Nikolai looked around and noticed the doves, he felt at home now seeing them. "Aw! Look at those doves!~ you know.. I have always loved birds" he said in a genuine voice then he looked down, smiling now. "I even used to have a pet bird.." His voice softened as he spoke

"I remember you've told me about your bird, perhaps I could find you another one?" He watched the other admiring the birds, looking at his smile. It made him happy to see Nikolai this way. Even shortly after a dove had landed on his shoulder and he watched Nikolai's reaction. He loved this version of him.