Ch 10 - The dark side of ambition

Fyodor had shut the door and blushed quite a bit. Not that he would notice at the moment. He felt so happy. Nikolai made him comfortable. After a moment of standing there he walked away to his parents room and opened the door, shortly afterwards shutting it behind him and gets in the bed. As he lied there staring at the ceiling, thinking about all the moments he had. He couldn't stop smiling, it's bad enough he doesn't smile enough so his cheeks were hurting from this feeling. It was strange for him.

Meanwhile after Fyodor left, Nikolai turned off the lights already and he was laying in Fyodor's bed, the stars shining through his bedroom window. They made the place look pretty and calm so he was looking at the stars while also smiling at the same time. He had his first actual friend, he already knew him and Fyodor would be good friends but all of this was giving him a weird feeling in the pit of his stomach. Eventually he was daydreaming for a while then he dozed off, falling asleep for the night. He held the pillow close to him as he slept.

Suddenly he was having a dream, the dream was just him falling down this bright blue tunnel. It was spinning around as he fell and everything looked so trippy. He had no clue what was happening but eventually he made it to the end of the tunnel then he fell in his bed as an adult now. He opened his eyes really fast as his heart was racing and he felt like he just fell into a different reality again.

This time it is morning but he is an adult again, in the same place he was before becoming a little kid again. He looked at the other side of the bed, hoping to see Fyodor laying there still but as he turned his head towards Fyodor's spot, he didn't see Fyodor at all. That was different, his heart raced even more and he felt like it was about to beat out of his chest. He quickly got out of bed and walked really fast towards and out of the door he started searching for Fyodor in every room of their house.

"Lady if you don't hurry up, my boyfriend could be waking up at any moment now!!" He yelled at the server, the women was so slow, didn't hear what he had asked, fucked up the order, remade it but end up dropping it. It was awful. He was beginning to lose his patience, stressing out, biting his nails a bit.

"AH there we go! I'm so sorry for taking so lon-'' Fyodor snatched the drink from the lady and walked away. "I am not paying you after that mess, 20 minutes women! Never met anyone so unintelligent." He had yelled out to the women who seemed to already be ignoring him. He rolled his eyes and hurried out to the car. Though he was worried about the drink not tasting right due to the lady being a complete idiot.

He was so irritated he honestly wanted to go back in there to kill the lady but it would mean hiding another body before having to hurry home, though he kept it in mind as he rushed back to the house hoping Nikolai hadn't woken up.

Nikolai was at the house, his heartbeat was beating out of control, he went into the kitchen and had not seen Fyodor, he put his hand on his head as his eyes were terrified, he started thinking to himself. [Okay, calm down, maybe he left you a text and just left to go somewhere.. Yeah! That could be it..] As he said that a second voice was starting to speak to him but this one sounded different from his own. [You fool, isn't here, you woke up to reality, the real reality. He is dead!] As it said that his breathing got very intense, the flashbacks of what he thought was a dream started playing.

[The memories of that night..] Fyodor was in Nikolai's arms as he bled out. He was in tears over what he had done to his ONLY friend. The way Sigma and Dazai looked the entire time too, how Fyodor felt betrayed by Nikolai. He was a monster, but he thought it was all just some silly dream he was having? If that wasn't a dream then did he pass out right after Sigma touched his shoulder? Why did he suddenly wake up here then? What happened to that place and the last thing he remembered of that was holding fyodor in his arms.