VI -What the hell? I'm in hell.

Chapter 6..

Fyodor smiled and just a bit red in the cheeks but he hoped Nikolai didn't notice. He got up from the seat and decided to sit on Nikolai's lap and hugged him around his neck. "I'm not sure what I'd do without you. I'd protect you at all costs, no matter the circumstances."

Nikolai's face turned a bright red as he hugged him back and looked up at him. "That makes me very happy to hear dos-kun, you don't understand~ i don't know what i would do without you either so i'll make sure i never lose you" he said with confidence in his voice, despite being flustered.

Fyodor still hugged but looked up at him keeping one hand on Nikolai's shoulder and brought his other hand to move Nikolai's hair out of his face smiling at him. He loved seeing Nikolai flustered. "You won't ever lose me Kolya." He said to the other in a calm tone.

He was taken aback when the other moved his hair out of his face. "Really?" He asked before smiling a lot and his voice went really cheerful. "I'm flattered dos-kun!! You don't know how much that means to me" he said before tearing up a little bit but trying to keep his tears back.

He cupped the other's face and smiled. "Of course silly, someone has to be here to take care of you right?" He said to the other with a teasing tone and leans in slightly. "You're the most important person in my life."

Nikolai starts to tear up even more; tears are silently rolling down his cheeks at this point. He has never felt loved like this before, or understood. "Thank you.. You're right. I also must be here to take care of you" he said in a soft voice with a smile on his face as he cupped the other's face too.

He saw the tears dropping from Nikolai's face which only wanna make him tear up as well but he wiped away the others tears and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "I suppose I should actually let you eat so we can go to bed heh..." He had said before trying to get off his lap.

Nikolai wiped his tears away then he laughed a little bit. "Sleep does sound good hm?" He said jokingly, trying to ignore the fact he just cried. Then he finished eating the pasta. He then looked over at Fyodor. "If you're done with your plate dos-kun i can wash them" he offered the other with a smile on his face.

"I'll help you with the dishes. How about that?" He kisses the other on the cheek and grabs his plate and wine glass waiting for the other to get up.

"Hmm.." He thought for a moment but then he nodded his head as he stood up with his plate and wine glass. "Okay!~" he said as he looked at the other with a bright smile on his face.They both head to the kitchen with their dishes and clean everything up before heading off to their bed. Fyodor cleaned up the dining room as well whilst Nikolai finished putting everything away.

Eventually they were finished cleaning up so they went off to head to bed. They both lied down in bed together before turning off the lights then Nikolai spoke in a sleepy voice. "Goodnight dos-kun, I love you." Nikolai said to Fyodor. Fyodor then pulled the other close to him and hugged him tightly, closing his eyes. "Love you the most goodnight." They both slowly drifted off to sleep.

The next moment Nikolai woke up back in the past... he didn't know Fyodor at this time. But it felt real. As if it was actually happening all over again

Nikolai could hear his mother and step father arguing, glass shattering, people yelling, bodies slamming against the wall. He knew exactly where he was, and he didn't like it. He looked around for Fyodor, but he wasn't anywhere. Was he dreaming?

"Why do I look like my younger self?" he muttered to himself. He didn't care about that. He wanted to know what was going on. Suddenly he didn't remember Fyodor at all. He only knew the present time.