Ch-14 The beginning of the end.

"Hm? Oh, yes! Eating food sounds very fun right now." He replied as he laughed. "Fun, eating food isn't fun but..." He spun around in a circle. "Eating with you sounds super fun!" He added as he stopped spinning after he spoke. Fyodor just looked at him as he did this. He finished making their plates and he set them on the dining table. "Then sit." He replied in a calm voice. Fyodor and Nikolai both sat down at the table and he smiled at Fyodor. "I hope you enjoy it! I worked very hard and made sure to make it just the way you like!" He exclaimed, Nikolai glanced at Fyodor with such excitement in his eyes.

They each had a plate full of amazingly made curry, Fyodor picked up his fork as he began eating the meal. Nikolai was already eating his, he had a huge smile the whole time they ate. After a few minutes passed they were done enjoying the meals together. Fyodor looked at Nikolai, a small smile grew on his face as he thought about how grateful he felt because Nikolai was still alive. Even after the incident that he was in. Nikolai was standing up as he grabbed both of their dirty dishes. As he picked them up and walked over to the sink, Fyodor kept staring at him, he wanted to tell him about something. Something that he has never shared with anyone before..

Fyodor was struggling to decide what he should do. Nikolai is one of the few people he can never manipulate, and because of that; he could never trust him. Nikolai could turn against him at any moment, was trusting him really the best card to play right now? Does he really think this would impact the future he wants to create for others. As he thought about this, he continued staring at Nikolai, which who just finished cleaning their dishes. Fyodor began to glare at Nikolai, he could not understand this. The harder the thought, the more he grew a resting bitch face from it. That's just the way he thinks.

Nikolai turned around to see the way his best friend was staring at him, it freaked him out a little bit. The way he looked was almost like he was about to kill Nikolai. So he tucked his face behind his overcoat for a second and he screeched. "WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME THAT WAY" He exclaimed as he looked at Fyodor again. The screech caught Dos-kun off guard so he jumped up a little bit then he quickly realized the way he was staring at Nikolai. Though, in this case... Kolya was being dramatic. He just continued to stare at him not saying a single word. "What a scary face, you're scaring me!!" He began to run away and he hid inside the pantry, he was clearly trying to play a game with Fyodor so he quietly giggled as he kept a look out for Fyodor.

Meanwhile, Fyodor did not expect a sudden game of hide and seek but it got his mind off telling him things he has not told anyone. And yet, for some reason.. Tonight he could not get his mind off what happened that night. In his past- the priest, his mother, and his father. They were all gone with a single touch. As he thought about this more, he began walking around the house looking for Kolya. He made it to the end of the hall but he stopped walking as he stood there; looking at the palm of his very hand. The man who has a lot of sins to pay for.. He has to free this world of all abilities. Including his own ability. As some time passed, Nikolai got impatient of waiting so he came out from behind the door and he noticed that Fyodor seemed more off than usual. Sure he is normally quiet but why did he give off this strange aura..

Nikolai approached him and looked over his shoulder to see what he was so fascinated by. "Hmmm..?" His voice hummed with curiosity. This got fyodor's attention, his eyes glanced back at Nikolai. The light in the hallway was turned off, their was some lighting coming from the rooms behind them. Fyodor couldn't stand how dark it was right now so he flicked the switch right beside them then the hall light came on in a flash. "Much better, don't you agree?" He questioned him in a calm voice while turning his body around to face Nikolai. He had not noticed this before but Fyodor's house was very...simple. Just like his style.. It had religious paintings on the walls through the hallways, it had nice furniture like that red velvet couch in the living room. But it was also a one story house with small space. He was glancing around the house with amusement in his eyes. "Did you decorate this place yourself, dos-kun?" His voice was a gentle tone now as he walked up to a painting of a brown cross in a black room. He did a small little tap with his finger on the edge of it, making it rock back and forth a bit. Fyodor watched the painting move he placed his hand on the bottom of it to make the frame stop moving. "I did not, I am using it for a few nights until I move to my next location." He replied with a calm tone and he added a bit of sarcasm to 'using'. Nikolai glanced at him while he was talking. A witty smile grew on his face and he held his chin in the palm of his own hands. "So, you stole the place? How did you manage to do that, dos-kun? Aren't you afraid of being caught~?" His voice was filled with questions. Fyodor continued staring at the piece of art when replying to the questions. "The house owner will not be coming back and being caught is percisely why I have to leave again in a few days. Why are you so curious about this all of a sudden?" He questioned the man as his eyes looked down at him. Nikolai was admiring the way Fyodor is, he adored this man in so many ways he couldn't even explain it to anyone. That's when he got tired of talking about this conversation so he quickly grabbed Fyodor's hand as he walked with some speed. He wanted out of the house. "Come on, I want to show you something! You'll for sure love it." He exclaimed with excitement. Fyodor's eyes widened when his hand was grabbed suddenly but they quickly returned to normal when they began walking. They reached the front of fyodor's house and the night was beautiful.