III - God won't forgive me for my sins.

TW! Mentions of poison and needles.

And sadly, Fyodor was right.. Everything must come to an end.

A few years later, present time. They are now adults.

Nikolai and Sigma are sitting at a table together in a cafe.

"Why did you want to meet me here?" Sigma asks Nikolai. It was clear that Sigma was suspicious of Nikolai; his expression wasn't guarded at all.

"Because I need your help! You want to find out about Fyodor's special ability, correct?" Nikolai asked with a grin. The unusually intense look that Nikolai sent Sigma left him feeling uncomfortable.

"Yes?.. So? What's your point? Even if his ability is known doesn't mean he will stop trying to wipe out every ability user."

Fyodor had turned completely cold; he'd created an organization to wipe out every single ability user. But that wasn't the reason why Nikolai had decided to have this chat with Sigma...

"The point is, I can help you find out his special ability, but I'll need your ability in order to do that. So the real question is, are you willing to help me in an effort to finally take him down?" Nikolai's expression was sinister, and he kept on a large grin as he spoke.

Sigma made a confused expression. "Why would you want to kill him? I don't understand. Aren't the two of you friends?" As he questioned the other, he studied his every move. He wasn't sure how he should feel about this conversation.

Nikolai looked a little confused by his question. "Why of course we are friends! I believe that if I kill my dear friend.. I will be freed from this brainwashing, all-consuming thing we call emotions." Nikolai gave Sigma yet another unsettling smile.

He really has lost his mind, hasn't he? Sigma thought to himself. He really wasn't sure what exactly he should say or do. Maybe Nikolai just missed Fyodor? "Don't you think you'd miss him if you were to kill him?"

"Miss him..? I would be free from my feelings! There would be no more. Ever since grade school.. I've always had these weird feelings for him. If he is dead, how would I have them? I would be free!" As exclaimed this, he pondered what Sigma had meant by,'missing him.'

"Well... if you have 'feelings' for him, you could quite literally lose your mind if Fyodor died in your arms." Sigma said this in as plainly as he could; he didn't want to confuse the other even more, but was debating to take the offer to make sure Nikolai didn't do anything crazy.

Nikolai began laughing out loud, to him, absolutely none of this made sense. He never had feelings like that for anyone, now he is supposed to have 'those kinds' of feelings for other people? Let alone Fyodor? "You're crazy, sigma. You're so funny." He clearly wasn't listening to Sigma's words; he was lost in his own little world.

Sigma scoffed and rolled his eyes. He moved his hands on his hips and stuck his right leg out, and made a serious face at Nikolai. "Fine. I'll help you if that's what you really want." Sigma had some spit to his tone.

Nikolai was a bit surprised by the sudden attitude, but he quickly broke into a smile. He put a hand on Sigma's back. "Wonderful! We can start by rescuing both him and Dazai from prison!" He said in a cheerful tone.

He tensed up a bit when Nikolai put his hand on his back but ignored it and walked off "Well then we better get going right? What're we waiting for?" He turned around waiting for the other kind of trying to rush him.

Nikolai rushed towards Sigma with the same smile plastered on his face. "You couldn't be more right!" He starts walking alongside the other.

"So what's the plan? How're we gonna do this" He looked at the other with a kind of a curious look following him to wherever he was leading. He was hoping he had some sort of plan but hoping it wouldn't lead to anyone dying quite yet.