VIII - Why What How

"Fyodor your life savers are here!" Chuuya said loudly and that's when Fyodor popped his hand out of the shower. "Over here!" He left his hand so that he could grab the shirt. Whilst Chuuya went to use the bathroom. "Stay with fyodor I'm going to find a bathroom to use and then will head to class."

Nikolai walked over to hand Fyodor his shirt but he didn't look at him. "Here you go!" He said then he looked over at chuuya. "Alright i'll stay here, you don't mind right?" He asked Fyodor as he had his hands on his hips. He looked over at the shower curtain but still didn't see any part of Fyodor as he asked that question.

"It's fine, thank you for letting me borrow your shirt... I like your style though, I was expecting a uniform shirt but this works great." He took off his shirt and threw on the one Nikolai gave him which fit perfectly but now his other concern was the pants. "I don't suppose you don't have anything I can use to cover the pants?"

Nikolai giggled a little bit at his compliment as he looked at the floor. "Thank you~" Chuuya was right, you can hear the Russian in his accent. It oddly gave Nikolai butterflies as he listened to Fyodor speak. But when he asks for something to cover his pants Nikolai's head peaks up. "Oh! Uhh.. Let me see" he started to look in his bag again then he found a cloak he didn't really use. "I have this cloak? You can wrap it around your shoulders and when you walk past people just keep your pants hidden in it." He said as he took the cloak out.

Fyodor couldn't really see the other but his voice sounded calming. He took the cloak and threw it over. He kinda liked this look. "Thank you, forgive me if it somehow gets paint on it.." He said to the other and threw out the hoodie with paint on it but still kept the curtains closed. Fixing his hair.

Nikolai stared at the floor as he began to speak again. "No worries! I can always wash it, it's quite easy to get stains out of it. Thank you for what you did to that guy's car today by the way. I had to repay the favor after I heard you were in a bit of trouble." He said with a smile on his face.

As Nikolai was saying all this Fyodor peaked out the curtains lightly so that Nikolai didn't see. And when he saw who it was his heart skipped a beat and not only that why was he making him blush? Fyodor backed away and realized he needed to speak. "Well we wanted to give you a warm welcome. Thank you for being kind. I appreciate it very much." That's when he laughed a bit. "Had to help my little fan," he recalled when Chuuya told him Nikolai was excited to see Fyodor.

Nikolai heard the other call him his little fan then he started to blush as he looked at the curtain. "Little fan..? I guess Chuuya told you, huh" he said; a bit embarrassed about it but it was true he was very interested in meeting Fyodor. "I couldn't help it, Dazai and Chuuya wouldn't stop talking about you so it piqued my interest in meeting- or well talking to you" he said as he realized he still doesn't even know what Fyodor looks like still.

"How cute, that's interesting. I'm a little worried about what they've said about me but I'll take it as a good sign I suppose." He was gonna open the curtain but before he could chuuya had come back. "Hey you ready Nikolai? We're gonna need to run to class." He said to the other and noticed how Nikolai looked flustered.

Nikolai was a bit flustered now after being called cute, "you think that's cute..? I- i uh thank you~?" He didn't know what to say to that. Then he noticed Fyodor was about to come out from behind the curtain. He was about to find out what Fyodor looked like finally, then as Chuuya came back it startled Nikolai half to death so he jumped up and his entire face was flushed. "Chuuyaa! Heyy!~ uh yeah i am ready, let's go." He got a bit sad about leaving Fyodor deep down, not sure why but he didn't let it show at all. He turned towards the curtain again. "It was nice chatting with you Fyodor, i hope we can talk more eventually" he said with a smile on his face.