Chapter 21 // School Is Tiring, But Mina May Be Worse

You were confused when you walked through the front doors of U.A and everyone's eyes fell upon you as if you were a walking corpse. Groups of friends chatted quietly as you passed, their conversations clearly about you as they silenced themselves when you were near. 

'Do I smell bad or something?' you thought to yourself, discretely sniffing your blazer. 'No, I showered this morning. I brushed my teeth. I brushed my hair. I'm wearing the right clothes. I know I don't have to let paper stuck to me since I haven't used the bathroom yet. My period isn't for a little while. What the hell?'

You rushed to get to Class 1-A. However, when you arrived and slid open the door, you found your classmates beginning to stare at you in the same way.

"Why is everyone staring at me like I just murdered their dogs?" you questioned. "Seriously, the entire student body is glued to me."

"Well, the fact that you're involved with this schools notorious douchebag who everyone despises would surely get you some attention," Ojiro spoke.

"What're you talking about?" you asked in confusion, and it wasn't long before a phone was shoved in your face, pink fingers gripping the device.

You observed what was on Mina's phone screen, and your eyes widened at what you were being shown.

There were pictures of you and Bakugo, but they weren't just any pictures. They were pictures clearly taken discretely of you and Bakugo on the train the day prior. They had been posted to online. The caption read, "I knew they'd get together since the festival."

"You've gotta be kidding me!" you exclaimed with a groan as you snatched the girls phone and began scrolling through the photos.

The first was of you and Bakugo just sitting end to each other. The second was of you leaning close to him as you observed his phone. The third was of when you had grabbed his bicep in an attempt to make yourself feel safer. The fourth was of you holding Bakugo back from attacking the creep you touched you. The fifth was of the two of standing together after you had moved spots. It was taken from more of a distance, and, with the angle, you could see Bakugo's entire body but only the side of your face over his shoulder. It definitely look like the two of you were kissing if you were to just glance at the photo.

"What's with the yelling?" a familiar voice asked, and you spun around to find Bakugo standing in the doorway.

"The entirety of the student body and probably everyone in the world thinks we're dating," you stated in false content before you pursed your lips in anger. "That's why I'm yelling! Look!"

You shoved Mina's phone in his face. He observed the pictures for a few seconds before smirking.

"This is what you're worked up about?" Bakugo questioned while shaking his head. "I thought you didn't care that much about peoples opinions."

"So you're not at all effected by the fact that the whole word thinks we're in a relationship?" you asked.

"I dismiss everyone and everything as is. It won't be hard to do the same if people question that," he shrugged before sitting down in his desk.

"So you're not dating?" Momo asked in an confused tone. You tossed Mina back her phone as you headed to your seat.

"No," you confirmed as you sat. "Those photos don't show shit. Bakugo was just pissed off 'cause some creep touched me on the train."

"Aw man," Mina whined. "You guys would've been our class' first couple, and you would've been so cute!"

"Can you not?" you questioned.

"I can see it now," Mina continued, waving her hands as she stared off into the distance at nothing in particular, "enemies to lovers."

"Shut it, Pinky!" Bakugo exclaimed, explosions crackling in his palms.