Chapter 66 // Rescue

Guess what...you guys are getting daily updates now 😉————————————————————————————————

You grasped your pounding head with one hand as you sprinted down the empty hallways of U.A.

Why had you hesitated? What made you hesitate? Why did you think twice when cutting open that blond boy? You didn't hesitate to punch him in the gut or break his wrist. Why did the look in his eyes make you hesitate in shedding his blood? What was going on with you? You needed answers.

You jumped over the unconscious or barely moving bodies of the teachers and pro heroes you had taken out during your initial break in. You ran around with no set destination until you found a big enough window to climb through.

You didn't bother to open it properly. You simply sent your fist through the glass and shattered it before smoothly jumping out.

You gasped when you felt fingers wrap around your forearm, and you didn't even take time to see who was grabbing you before you spun around and slammed your foot into their face. A loud thump signified the stranger had hit the ground, and you took a few steps back to observe the enemy.

It was a man. He was tall, lean, and his hair was olive green with various sections of mustard yellow. He had golden eyes and small lensed glasses. Before he could recover, you bolted.

¥¥¥

Nighteye sat up with a small groan and watched as the girl he had just grabbed ran away, the girl who used to be [Y/N] [L/N]. Clearly, she didn't respond to that name anymore.

"Sir!" the man's sidekick, Bubble Girl, exclaimed as she rushed to his aid.

Nighteye stood with the help of the woman and brushed some dirt and pieces of grass off of his clothes.

"She got away," Bubble Girl stated, looking around.

"It doesn't matter," Nighteye said firmly. "I touched her. I know where she's going."

"So..." Bubble Girl began, "...that means..."

"First, we need to make sure everyone inside the school is okay, and those who aren't get medical attention," Nighteye stated. "Then, we get ready. The attack on the Shie Hassaikai will begin soon."

¥¥¥

"That should do it," Recovery Girl stated as she finally finished healing Bakugo, who sat inside the back of one of the many ambulances on the scene.

The school had been evacuated and any available pro heroes and police offices took on the responsibility of searching the school to make sure it was clear of any more intruders.

Recovery Girl had managed to mend Bakugo's broken bones back together, but his wrist was still sore, and he needed rest. The medics didn't take him to the hospital to get a cast, but they did put a brace around his wrist just for precautions.

"All of your classmates are still unconscious," one of the paramedics stated. "They'll be escorted to the hospital. Your vitals are normal, and we've taken care of all the injuries. You're free to go unless you'd like to ride in one of the ambulances back to the hospital to stay with your friends."

Bakugo wordlessly stood and stepped away from the ambulance. Two more paramedics appeared, pushing two gurneys. One held Todoroki, and the other held Momo. They were loaded into the ambulance, which was quick to shut its doors and take off.

"Bakugo," the boy's name was spoke as a hand landed on his shoulder. Normally, Bakugo would've shoved the person for touching him. Instead, he simply turned around to face his homeroom teacher.

"Are you okay?" Aizawa asked, removing his hand from his student's shoulder.

"Recovery Girl healed me," Bakugo answered shortly. "Maybe she should take a look at you though. You look like a mess."

Aizawa was standing, but he didn't look great. There was a gash over his right eye, his hair was messy, and his clothes were wrinkled. He swayed slightly, telling Bakugo he was most likely dizzy.

"I'll get checked out later," Aizawa shook his head. "Nighteye was here. He ran into [L/N]. Bakugo perked up, but he didn't have an immediate reaction to the statement.

"So?" the boy questioned. "We all had a run-in with her. She kicked all of our asses."

"Bakugo," Aizawa began slowly, his demeanor turning even more serious, which Bakugo didn't know was possible. "He touched her, meaning he can see her future for the next hour. We know where she's going."

Bakugo's eyes widened in realization, and he stood stunned as he processed Aizawa's words in fill depth.

They knew where you were. They were going to rescue you. They were going to get you back. He was going to get you back.

[EDITED]