Chapter 3

" Ok, everyone, settle down. It's time to start." Said Gotsuki- sensei (1) as she wrote her name on the board." I'm Roiu Gotsuki and I'll be teaching home room and science. Pleasure to meet you all. Now the schedule is written on the board and if you have any questions, I'll answer as best as I can."

She sounded really natural, like she's done this before. As I wrote the schedule, I realized that all of the classes were only with three teachers. Not just that, but it looks like they were taking turns watching over me. First was home room with Roiu, then was history with Reikon, later was gym with Kiru. After that, the loop started again with science, English and math, the same order, Roiu, Reikon and Kiru. Something told me that my dad was behind this, but they are familiar teachers so I guess that this is what my dad said about being comfortable in my classes. So I had nothing to worry about.

The class took longer than what I was used to, but the bell finally decided to ring. So I changed classes and went to the history room.

" Naku, I separated a seat for you next to the door so the sunlight can't reach you. Your next class is gym so I told Kiru to take the class to the indoor gym." Said Reikon with a smile.

" Thanks for the heads up. I was getting worried about the next class." I said relieved.

" Welcome students, I'm Reikon Yamatsuki and you'll be taking history and math with me. So I know that school just started and you still want some more free time, but you have to open your books to the first unit on section three, page twenty-three. If we finish early, I'll consider giving you guys free time." Said Reikon. Again. They do this so naturally that it scares me. Why can't I do the same?

"Why do we have to start with this subject. We practically jumped like three chapters." Said Takira.

" Because I thought that this would be a more interesting subject. And because it's shorter. Anyway, this is history from another place, it's not the Japanese history that you're used to taking. " Replied the teacher. I quickly glance at the book and checked to see what place it came from.

" This is from my place." I said to myself in a low voice. The history that we were taking was gonna be from my dimension. Once again, my dad is behind this. I wondered what happened to my friends over there. The last thing I remember was that my dad lied to them saying that I got captured and taken away.

" This was the battle in which the northern part of the country signed a treaty with the eastern part in order to gain commercial routes. Now, who can tell me why the northern wanted commercial routes?" Asked the teacher.

" Because the east was in control of the oceans until the end of the century. Later, the west invaded the east taking control of the commercial routes and cutting the supplies to the north. After thirty decades, the south decided to take action and formed an alliance with the north. The west didn't want that, so they went and started a raid on the north. A few months later the northwest corner took down the west and joined the east and the south. After fifty years of war the west surrendered and signed a peace treaty. Now all four corners are called the four clans and... I think that's it." I replied with a serious look as if I was there while it happened.

" You learned that in one night?!" Asked my teacher surprised at the answer.

" No. I learned it after I opened the book." I answer with another straight look. The bell rang and I got up to leave.

" Naku. Stay for a moment." Said the teacher. He opened the drawer and pulled out my physical uniform." Use this for your next class. And stop giving the class for me. That's my job." Said Reikon as he laughed.

" So, I change uniforms in the shower?" I asked. He nodded and I went straight to the gym.

" Whoa! A butler!" Said one of the kids from the smaller groups. His class must have ended just now.