Chapter 14

"You... You have a lot of explaining to do." Yukai started poking my chest.

"Oh yeah. I... I gotta go so I'm not sure if I can explain now." I said.

"Come on. It's been a week since you faced off against that thing. Can you just tell me already?" Yukai started.

"No! I'm not really sure if I want to tell you so just back off!" I growled.

Yukai took a quick step back and looked at me like if he had seen a monster. He wasn't wrong though. Little did he know that he was related to this monster standing in front of him.

"I'm sorry... I'm just not in the mood to talk right now." I said while walking past him.

"At this rate, he'll find out what you are the hard way and it won't be good for any of us." Kiru warned as he leaned against the door frame.

"I guess you're right. But I shouldn't tell him just yet. He has way too much to learn before I tell him. For now I'm thinking about focusing more on Rigeki and Kaizuke. After that... I think I'll tell him." I explained.

"Very well... Just keep in mind that you have an eleven month limit and that it's running out." Kiru chuckled.

"Then I suggest we should get started. With Kaizuke on the loose, things are more likely to get complicated. We should spend some time back home. I have nothing to do in this dimension anymore." I puzzled before walking into the teachers lounge.

"Hey Naku." Everyone greeted in sync.

"Pack your bags boys. We're going home." I smiled.

"Home as in your domain or as in we're not gonna take classes today?" Riuyo asked.

"The first one." I pointed out.

"Oh nice, so we're taking your brother with us." Jinriu mentioned as he texted on his phone.

"No. He's staying." I shrugged.

"Eh?!" Everyone gasped as they looked at me.

"I haven't told him anything yet so... Yeah." I said before I pulled out a lollipop and started eating it.

"Can you at least tell him?" Migeki asked.

"He'd eventually find out. He's growing curiouser by the day." I answered plainly.

"At least give it a week to see what happens." Shibaki suggested.

"Fine. But only a week." I complained.

We all headed to the lunch room and I saw Yukai staring at me as we walked in. The feeling of his glare got me nervous so I pretended not to see him so I could focus on my plans but I could still feel him staring at me.

"Yukai... I-..." I sighed. "I'm stressed out. I found out that I'm leaving and that I have about a week before I go. If everything goes well, I'll tell you everything you want to know before I leave."

Yukai sat there, silent and avoiding me, but I knew he was listening. When I turned to leave, I was surprised by Yukai suddenly holding on to my arm.

"Don't... Don't go." He whispered in a soft tone.

"What?" I looked at him.

"Don't go. I don't want you to go. If you leave-..." He stopped in the middle of the sentence.

"If I leave...?" I asked confused.

"I just don't want you to. You're the closest friend I've had in a long time." He said as he tried to hold back some tears.