Chapter 11

"Sorry about this but it's the only way I can get your attention." Migeki said while putting away his swords.

"There are different ways that you can grab my attention." I said sarcastically.

"Rigeki is nowhere in the school and you want to find him and do the same thing you did to me, right? Well... Since I'm not helping anyone with anything, I thought that I should just tell you where he might be." Migeki said as he disintegrated the swords.

"I don't know... I'm not sure if you're trying to trick me or if it's the spell that's taking effect"

Migeki took a pair of scissors and cut his neck wide open.

"I'll let you drink my blood and let it tell you which one it is."

"He's crazy! What is he talking about?" Takira started to panic after seeing Migeki bleeding.

"Don't look Takira, I don't want you to see me doing this." I say as I licked Migeki's black blood.

"This is kinda gross. Why does he have black blood? Shouldn't all blood be red?" Riuyo asked as he tried not to throw up.

"Hmm..." I start to savor the blood and come to a conclusion." Well what do you know... He's not lying."

"Great, now can he cover that up? It's like watching you drink tar straight from the machine." Jinriu said when he saw my mouth completely black.

"No. It tastes just like rock, and you know how I love my rock candy." I said as I scraped the blood with a cup.

"Um... When you say rock candy, you do know that it's actually rock hard candy and not candy hard rock, right?"

"I don't know. You're the rock expert, you tell me." I drop a crazy straw into the cup and start to drink up whatever I could get from the it.

"So why do you do this? Why- How?" Takira shuddered as she saw me with the blood..

"I guess you can say that we're not normal. None of us are." I replied.

"What do you mean?" Takira asked worried.

"You'll see in time. I just don't want you to get in trouble because of me." I explained.

A while after class, we stayed behind in the classroom with Migeki. We tied Migeki up to a chair and started to ask questions about how he, his brother, and a couple of other hunters ended up hunting us down.

"Well... We really had no choice. He picked us and did the exact opposite of whatever you did and we ended up rogue. I'm the one with the short term memory, you want the smart one, he's running loose like a maniac." Migeki said as he got interrupted by the door slamming open.

"Who's running loose like a maniac?" One of the three figures asked, The one that clearly resembled Rigeki. "I just bought some help."

The other figures were hard to guess but one of them had a familiar voice. His scent wasn't strange either.

"K-Kaizuke?!" I looked shocked to see how different he looked. He looks like he was brutally beaten up by the collar's spell.

"I'm sorry, Naku. I was forced to this." Kaizuke tried not to attack but he had no choice.

"I understand. If it has to be like this then so be it." I dodge all of his moves and find a weak spot. Once I got my balance back, he was gone, along with Rigeki and the other figure. I had a feeling that they'll be coming back for Migeki. I have to stop them.

"Naku! You ok?" Kiru asked as he saw me all worn out.

"Well let me see... I was using magic to defend myself, dodging hits like crazy and I just got attacked by one of my childhood friends that now looks completely different because of a stupid spell that could've been avoided if my father would've been extremely careful and murdered the enemy leader when he had the chance!" I said as I started to calm down when I saw that he brought some cake.