Chapter 5

" I can't believe that summer vacation is over." I said after I smashed the alarm clock. After hiding the pieces, I got ready for school and headed to the living room.

" Good morning, Naku." Said my father as he patted my head." We still have time to catch up on what happened over there."

" Finally. Well, my first day wasn't so bad. I had a few bumps on the way as we ruled out the possibilities in my group. In the end of the first semester, we covered the entire basic groups and now I'm heading for the advanced group. There is one thing that worries me about the advanced groups. They look so... focused... I crashed into a guy from the advanced groups, but he was so focused on something that he barely even noticed that I crashed into him. And that's saying something because we both fell flat on the floor." I say as I carefully picked a piece of cake from the breakfast tray.

" There's nothing to worry about. I'm sure that they were working on something before you bumped into the guy. You are gonna be focused on something yourself. Here's a spell that allows you to open a portal to this place whenever you like." He said after giving me the paper with a diagram of a Necrocircle and the spell used to activate it.

" Couldn't you have given this to me a bit sooner? Like, I don't know, an entire year sooner?!"I said after putting the piece of paper in my backpack." Is that what you used to send me to earth?"

" Yes. So it works both ways, but it requires a lot of magic energy."

" Naku, we're ready to go." Said Riuyo as he arrived with the others.

" Sorry we're late." Said Shibaki.

" Kuriagi is a heavy sleeper." Added Jinriu while closing his backpack.

" Looks like I'm leaving. I'll keep an eye out for these disasters waiting to happen." I said while pushing the others inside the Necrocircle.

" And I will be looking out for you." Said Riuyo while I put him in position.

"There, now stay. I'll call you when we get to the school." I waved at my father.

Somehow we arrived in the mansion. Kiru and the others were waiting for us at the gates.

" You're lucky we're waiting." Said Kiru in a harsh voice as he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the limo.

" I'm not done with my cake! Butler, make some red velvet for when I get back." I said as Riuyo gave me the rest of the cake.

" Rojin, Satori, what are you doing here?" Said Reikon after putting the backpacks in the limo.

" His daddy told us to become his bodyguards." Said Satori as he pointed at me.

" So he enrolled us as students along with the others." Added Rojin.

" Are we all here? Let's do a head count." Said Roiu.

" Fine. We got four guardians, three teachers, two bodyguards, one prince and a partridge on a pear tree." Said Kiru as he counted us.

" Don't forget the limo driver. Or is he the partridge on the pear tree?" I said as I laughed.

" You guessed it, now driver, floor it!" Said Reikon while closing the doors.

We arrived at the school just before the first bell and we quickly ran inside with our backpacks being dragged through the floor.

We ran through the corridor and stopped at the classroom door. I turned around and told everyone," Before going into the classroom. I have to say that I'm sorry about leaving you guys behind at the party. Everything was happening so suddenly, I don't know what else to say. If anyone is to blame, it has to be my dad. He did everything and I'm innocent."