Chapter 15

"If he's not coming, we're not leaving." Riuyo said angrily. "You know that you have to complete the task that your parents gave you."

"I know but he's a really stubborn person. We have better chances of fighting what's coming than waiting for him to come along with us." I panicked.

"Figure out what to do. You have a couple of hours before we leave. You should go ahead and ask your father for a solution. We'll be fine here so don't worry about us." Jinriu said calmly.

"I'm not worried about leaving you guys alone here. I'm worried about what you guys will do while I'm gone." I smiled.

"We'll keep an eye on Yukai while you're gone. He's not gonna be a problem at all. He's always daydreaming." Shibaki joked.

"Fine. I'll be back by sunrise to pick you up. You can sleepover here since the teachers will be in a meeting all night." I said while quickly opening a Necrocircle to go back to my domain.

As I walked through the portal, I left a communication circle to keep track of everyone. After arriving in my room, I tested out the connection between the two worlds.

"You guys hear me?" I asked and waited for an answer.

"Yup. Now go do what you have to do." Kuriagi answered.

"Naku?! What are you doing here?" My father asked in shock when he stopped in front of my door.

"Oh nothing... Just got here to let you know that I'll be returning from my tasks shortly." I replied coldly.

"Did you know about the new double clan?" He asked.

"Shadow and light? I kinda had a rough bump into them on the other world." I scoffed.

"What did you do?" My father asked nervously.

"The real question is... What did THEY do? Migeki and Rigeki were hard to handle, hot tempered, self centered, egocentric, narcissistic, overly dramatic divas who kept following the Dark Ruler and his childish orders like dogs. What I did was a favor. Not just to you, but to those guys and myself. Now they're one of my closest advisers." I smiled.

"I am completely out of words." My father laughed.

As we walked down the hall, a guard came up to my father with a troubled face.

"Excuse me but I have some news." He said.

"Naku... Could you please leave us for a moment?" My father asked.

I took a couple of steps back and pretended not to listen but I overheard the conversation.

"We... Have some reports. One of the guards spotted some kind of creature. Armed with a strange, long and lethal gun." The guard stuttered.

"I think the correct term you look for is a sniper rifle." I interrupted.

"You know the weapon?!" He asked.

"I might. I know that I've seen all of the weapons known to this world and the other." I puzzled.

"Naku, take commander Tashikara with you and scout out the area." My father ordered.

"If you say so. I just wanted a relaxing day but I guess I have no choice." I complained.

"Don't worry. It'll be fun." Tashikara smiles.

"You look way too young to be a commanding officer." I glared.

"Well probably it's because vampires don't age. You should know what it feels like, being one yourself Tsukishiro- sama." He answers back.