Chapter 9

" Boys, let's behave and put away those dangerous toys." I said as I used both of my hands to push away the knives.

" Watch your mouth boy. Our master gave us specific instructions to destroy you and your guardians too." Said Migeki and Rigeki at the same time.

I saw Yukai, confused at the situation while he walked into the classroom. I forcefully let out a fake laugh.

" What are you talking about? I have no guardians. I'm just a normal teenage boy that gets special treatment because the teachers take care of me. Also they are my family." I said nervously. I really hoped that it would work because that didn't even make sense when I said it.

" Ok...?" Said Rigeki confused.

" I have no idea what's going on. I'm just lost in all of this confusion. I'm out." Said Takira as she started to pack up her books.

"Apparently confusion works like a charm when you're in a tough situation. I should use this more often." I said to myself before the bell rang. We left the school during our lunch break and got home for a while before going back. I sat everyone down and started talking.

" What do you think they were talking about? They said something about following orders. Even though they were about to kill me, I sensed something that was a bit off about them. A part of them was practically screaming to finish me off but another part was telling them to stop. Any ideas?" I said as I paced around while eating a piece of cake.

" Mind control?" Asked Riuyo.

"Clones?" Guessed Shibaki.

"Not clones. They didn't look alike. The one I slaughtered was different in a way. But I'll keep the mind control option as a guess." I replied.

We numbered the similarities that Migeki and Rigeki had. They were almost exact copies. We eventually ruled out most of the similarities since the data didn't match their personalities. We each chose a different similarity to see what was the answer to this sudden change of character.

" I got the necklace one. It seemed like the most solid conclusion that I could think of." I said in a rush. "Anyway, we have to be in class in about five minutes. You guys better hurry up." I said as I ate the last piece of cake.

As we entered the main gate, something caught my attention. Migeki, Rigeki and Yukai were sitting under a tree and talking. I quietly walked past them and pretended that they weren't there.

"Hey Naku, where were you? We looked everywhere for you and couldn't find you." Yukai asked sarcastically.

"Oh you know, I was walking around and one of my quarters fell and roll outside." I replied trying to cover up the fact that I was out of the school grounds.

" Oh. Because we already told the principal on you. We know what you did. You left the school grounds on purpose." He said as he pushed my chest with his finger.

"Well that's good. I needed someone to schedule an appointment with the principal for me. I wanted to invite her over for a cup of tea and a small tray of assorted sweets while we discuss our next victim-I mean... Suspension." I said as I glared at him. If there weren't any witnesses in the front yard, I would have murdered him right on the spot just for touching my chest.

"Naku, class is about to start." Riuyo mentioned as he pulled on my shoulder, forcing me to snap out of my trance and back into reality.

"Thanks Riuyo. See you later... Yukai." I said as I turned around and saw Migeki and Rigeki with the same necklaces. They were more like collars that seemed to be made entirely out of metal. I smiled at them and walked away.

" Notice anything different?" Asked Riuyo.

"I'm about eighty percent sure that it's the necklace. The other twenty percent says that it's something else. You know what... Let's go to the lunch room. We have a couple of minutes before the bell, might as well go and eat some sweets." I replied as I still had a piece of cake on my hands.

"Fine, but you have to give out more details about this." Riuyo replied while we headed to the lunch room.

"First of all... We need a battle plan. Second... I still need to practice on working with my magic. Third... We have to be as stealthy as possible. Fourth... I need more cake. Fifth... I want as much Intel as possible. Whatever you can get is fine by me. And sixth... Can someone get me more cake?" I stated as the others sat down and listened.

"What are you guys talking about?" Asked a familiar voice sitting behind me. I turned around to see that Yukai had been listening to the entire conversation.

"Y-Yukai. We were just talking about a new video game. We're all playing it together and we got stuck somewhere in a level. What do you think we were talking about?" I responded nervously.

"Well I saw your eye color when it turned from brown to gold so I decided to see what other colors you can change them to." He replied.

"Naku!" Takira exclaimed as she ran towards me. "I now know what you really are." She said showing me the list that she made during class.

"Takira, don't say anything about this ok? If you find out you'll end up hurt. You say you have five or six ideas but if you find out and come straight to me, you'll arrive in five or six pieces." I said when the bell rang.

"Ok. But I think you're either a vampire, werewolf, dragon or mermaid. If I'm wrong then the answer was all of those things." She whispered while we walked into the classroom.

"You forgot the right answer. It's not on your list. The right answer was none of the above." I said while giving out a small laugh.

The class started and the same old boring routine like every other day. Until Migeki and Rigeki start to act up again. They both pull out swords this time.

" You have provoked us. Now you have to die." Migeki said as he started to push his sword into my side.

"No. It's you who have provoked me." I said as I coughed up some blood. I take the sword from my side and cut the skin that was holding it in between, setting the sword free and leaving a gaping hole in my left side. I liked the sword clean of my blood and started to heal quickly. "Let's dance."

"You're on." Migeki exclaimed.

We both fought around the classroom, breaking chairs and windows. I took Migeki and threw him against the wall, forcing the wall to break and moving the fight into the hallway.

" Shibaki, you know what to do. Riuyo, warn Takira." I said as I went through the wall.

" Takira, I need you to cover your ears. This is going to get dangerous." Riuyo whispered to Takira.

Takira covered her ears and Shibaki walked towards me. We both put our fists in the air and smashed the ground, releasing a sonic scream. The blast of sound knocked Migeki back and I pounced on him.

"Dead end for you." I said once he stopped moving. I saw that I had werewolf claws so I decided to go in for it. I clawed his necklace off and started to bite him to pieces.

"Naku, stop!" Said Riuyo as he pulled me back.

I was covered in blood but I haven't done anything lethal to Migeki. I turned around to see everyone standing in shock, even Takira was scared and trembling in fear.

"There. Now you know what I really am. Happy? Thanks to me, you'll be in danger." I said before storming off.

I took Migeki's body to the infirmary and covered his wounds. As I healed him I noticed that his neck had holes all over. I took a look at the necklace and found small needles that have been injecting him something that smelled like poison. My suspicions were right. He and his brother are being mind controlled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. So I'm thinking of making some POV in this story because people might split up.

Anyway, I also want to thank you guys so much because I just realized that this book got over 300 views!

I'll work on a new chapter as soon as I can. And maybe I'll write a sequel. Who knows.

So that's all for now. 'Till next time.