Introduction

Abhiram and Avantika Gandhi were a happily married couple. Yes, it had been an arranged marriage, but they had fallen for each other over the time - deeply, madly, immensely. Six years into their marriage with their cutest little three year old baby boy - Aarush. Doesn't this sound like a fairy tale?

Well, it was, but six months ago, a storm entered their beautiful household and managed to shake the foundation of their love.

Had they noticed some hints of this storm before? Yes, they had.

Had they overlooked upon those? Yes, they had.

The eyes which shone with love before, now had been deprived of it and all that stood in between was a massive wall of misunderstanding and longing.

And what about trust?

Abhiram believed his trust to be broken, but was that in fact the reality?

With every page of their book seemingly torn apart, will they ever be able to stitch back the trust, the love, the respect?

Or will everything fall apart forever?

Join me in this journey of Unkept Promises.

Note :

As a writer, I believe in challenging stereotypes and standing up against them. My works will often reflect this.

This is entirely a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real life, TV series, serial, movies, dramas or any other storyline/plot is merely a coincidence.

DO NOT copy my story or for that matter of fact, anyone's story.

Along with Wattpad, this story is being published on Pratilipi App. If you see this anywhere else, please let me know.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

@Siddhi

PS : Don't worry, I always write happy endings :D