Chapter: 1 Doesn't want to be a supporting role in someone else's love story.

At midnight, when Nancheng just started its nightlife, there were a few people sitting in boxes on the third floor of a club called "Wild Wind".

Sheng Mingkong seldom comes to this kind of place, if it wasn't for his friend going on a long journey tomorrow, he would have left without saying goodbye. He pressed his ears with both hands, and the voices around him became less noisy.

Under the influence of alcohol, the face of this handsome, always expressionless and indifferent man turned red. This appearance is so strange that even Jiang Wen, who is a good friend, has never seen it before. He looked at it funny, and in a blink of an eye, he remembered the man who had been chasing after Sheng Mingkong for more than ten years.

Everyone in Nancheng [place/city] knew that Yu Chen, the young master of the Yu family, liked Sheng Mingkong, and no one who looked at Jiao brother thought that he would persist for so many years.

Jiang Wen sneered, and twitched the corners of his mouth indifferently. He was annoyed by such stalkers the most. Seeing Sheng Mingkong's delirious appearance, he suddenly had an idea.

"Mingkong, you can't drive back like this, why don't I call someone to pick you up for you?"

Sheng Mingkong blinked his eyes slowly, took a while to understand what he meant, and nodded.

"Then lend me your cell phone, and I'll give him a call." Jiang Wen was stared at by Ying Yunqi, but he didn't care, and only raised his eyebrows at him.

"What's your plan?" Ying Yunqi asked.

Jiang Wen approached him, and said in a voice of only two people: "I'll call Yu Chen, doesn't he like Ming Kong, he would like to have him come and pick me up." 

"Don't go too far." Ying Yunqi said in a low voice.

"What's the matter, I remember you hated him a lot, just to see the excitement."

Ying Yunqi changed his face, leaned on the sofa, frowned and didn't know what he was thinking, and didn't say anything after all.

When Jiang Wen came back from the phone call, he looked at Sheng Mingkong who had been silent all the time with complicated eyes. As a good friend of Sheng Mingkong, he knew that this matter would definitely not conform to his concept, but for the first time in history, Ying Yunqi did not to remind.

Yu Chen, who didn't know about it, nodded his lips with his finger, and looked at the clay figurine on the table with satisfaction. The huge showcase on the side is full of things he has made, but even if they add up, the one in front of him does not satisfy him.

"There's still a tie pin missing." He said softly, stretched his waist, and then continued to work on it.

The phone with a special ringtone rang, Yu Chen's eyes lit up, it was Sheng Mingkong.

Sheng Mingkong rarely took the initiative to call him, let alone at such a late hour, he hurried to pick it up, for fear that the person was in a hurry.

"Brother Ming Kong." When the phone rang, Yu Chen called out.

"I'm Jiang Wen, Ming Kong is drunk, come and pick him up."

"Where is it?" Yu Chen asked...

"Ye Feng [place/bar name]." Jiang Wen on the other end of the phone uttered two words and hung up.

Yu Chen's hands tightened. He didn't care about Jiang Wen's attitude. After all, most of Sheng Mingkong's friends didn't like him. He was just wondering why Sheng Mingkong appeared in that kind of place. Of course, he had no doubts about Sheng Mingkong, that person was restrained to the extreme, and all his energy was vented on fitness and work.

Yu Chen grabbed the car keys and paused for a moment on the little figure on the table that was about to be completed.

The delicate doll has the same face as Sheng Mingkong, always expressionless, even the shirt is buttoned tightly like him.

Cold, serious, no matter who he looks at, he seems to be dismissive.

Ye Feng is not far from here, and after a while, Yu Chen arrived at his destination. He didn't like this kind of place, so he didn't go in, and only made a phone call.

In the clubhouse, Sheng Mingkong vaguely felt the vibration of his mobile phone on the table at hand, and his slowed down brain cleared up a little. He was worried that it might be a matter of work. He stood up, swayed, and walked to the window.

Under the black night, the dazzling neon lights reflected on Yu Chen's slightly longer hair, his porcelain white skin, and pupils as black as the night sky. His appearance was rich and gaudy, as if he had dyed all the colors on it.

"Hello, how are you?" Yu Chen's voice sounded, but there was no reply from the other party. He immediately guessed that it was Sheng Mingkong who answered the phone. He pursed his lips, with a slight smile: "Brother Mingkong, I'm here now, you come out, I'll take you home."

Sheng Mingkong frowned, and said in a stern voice after a while: " Alright, I'll go over now."

Then he hung up the phone, his falcon-like eyes swept across the people in the box.

"I called." Jiang Wen stood up and said.

"Who asked you to call him." Sheng Mingkong's voice was still calm, without a trace of anger, but everyone present knew that he was angry.

"What's the matter? He lives next door to you, wouldn't it be more convenient to let him pick you up." Jiang Wen wasn't stupid enough to tell the real reason.

He doesn't like Sheng Mingkong's attitude in handling this matter, and if he doesn't like others, he will be more ruthless in rejecting others. Mother-in-law and mother always give people hope, what it looks like.

"Jiang Wen, you should thank yourself that you are leaving tomorrow. You know what kind of personality I am. If there is another time, I won't let you off just because of the feelings of our friends for many years." Sheng Mingkong finished speaking, carrying Blazer on sofa.

He was still a little unsteady when he walked, his mind was in a mess, and his emotions were at their maximum.

Jiang Wen looked at his back, and proudly raised his eyebrows at the people beside him. Look, sure enough, Sheng Mingkong didn't like Yu Chen either, and maybe what he was doing now suited his heart.

Yu Chen stood beside the car and waited quietly. He was good-looking, every place seemed to be carefully traced with a pen, and he had long arms and legs. Because he danced since elementary school, his figure was tall and straight, no matter where he stood All attract the attention of others.

All kinds of people walked by, or looked hurried, or drunk, but when they passed by here, they couldn't help but look at him a few times.

Yu Chen stood closer to the car body, as if seeking a sense of security. After a while, he finally saw Sheng Mingkong's figure.

Yu Chen hurried over to support his unsteady body.

"Why do you drink so much?" Yu Chen looked around his flushed face, a little curious.

"Jiang Wen will leave Nancheng tomorrow, and everyone is drinking too much, so I can't keep refusing." Sheng Mingkong tried his best to control his body so that the force shared on Yu Chen's body would be less.

"The car is right in front." Helping Sheng Mingkong to the back seat, Yu Chen looked in the rearview mirror for a while, and saw that he was just a little dizzy but still conscious, so he was relieved.

They live in Qingshuiyuan, the two houses are attached to each other, separated only by a green flagstone path.

This was a house they bought when they were minors. When they grew up, Sheng Mingkong moved in because of work, and Yu Chen followed suit.

It is summer, the weather is dry, and even at night it is like a stove.

"Xiao Chen, you don't need to pick me up today." Sheng Mingkong said suddenly, he was sitting upright, his eyes were flushed, and his thin lips let out a cold voice.

"It's okay, I don't have anything to do recently, and I can relax when I come out to pick you up." Yu Chen glanced at him from the rearview mirror.

"I said no." A more icy tone sounded again.

Yu Chen didn't reply, and the car returned to silence, the building outside the car window retreated rapidly, half of his face was hidden in the darkness, no one could see his expression clearly.

Qingshuiyuan arrived soon, and Yu Chen parked the car in front of Sheng Mingkong's house, and said, "I'm home, do you want me to help you?" Sheng Mingkong, who was propping his head on one hand, raised his eyes, alcohol magnified his

emotions , he looked at Yu Chen's beautiful face, noticed the concern in his eyes, and was inexplicably agitated.

"Xiaochen, you know me. I don't like things no matter how good they are. It's useless to persuade anyone." Sheng Mingkong's words, how could

Yu Chen not understand, they grew up together, Sheng Ming He knows who Kong is, but he just likes this person.

I like how gentle he is with himself.

Love how different he is to himself. Yu Chen was just silent and didn't speak. After a while, he opened the car door, walked to the rear seat, and supported the

drunken Sheng Mingkong: "Brother Mingkong, let me help you in first."

My parents, who often exercise, have a high muscle content, so they can't lose weight naturally.

He put one arm on Yu Chen's shoulder and tried his best to stabilize his figure, so that there was not much force falling on Yu Chen's body.

"No, I can do it myself." Sheng Mingkong refused.

"Then be careful." Yu Chen didn't force it, and looked at Sheng Mingkong's slightly shaking back.

The man stopped suddenly again, Yu Chen thought something happened, and just wanted to go up to ask, but saw that Sheng Mingkong had already turned his head.

Under the influence of alcohol, his eyes were shining with stars and water, his face was flushed, his profound face was no longer as cold as before, his hair was drooping by the wind, a bit sexy.

Yu Chen's heart beat, he rolled his eyes to Chu, his lips parted but he didn't know what to say.

"Xiao Chen."

Yu Chen responded with a "huh". Although the current Sheng Mingkong made him so excited that he didn't dare to look directly at him, he still had a feeling that a storm was about to come.

The bad feeling was getting stronger and stronger. Before Sheng Mingkong could speak, he hurriedly got into the car and showed with his movements that he didn't want to listen.

But not as he wanted.

There was an extra hand on the wide open car window, Yu Chen raised his eyes to look at him, and the two looked at each other, obviously Yu Guan was afraid to listen to him at the moment, but it was Sheng Mingkong who took the lead to look away.

"Brother Mingkong, is there anything else you can do?" Yu Chen said.

He had a premonition that maybe the relationship of these ten years would soon bear fruit.

"Xiaochen." This time, Sheng Mingkong didn't give him a chance to escape.

"What happened tonight, I don't believe you don't know how Jiang Wen sees you, and I think the same way, do you understand? You have been pursuing me for so many years, I don't know if I gave you something I hope that you can persist for so long.

But there is always an end to one thing, starting from today, don't do these things to me again, understand?"

Sheng Mingkong rarely used this kind of cruelty towards him tone of voice.

Yu Chen blinked, his eyes were slightly sore, he thought he would cry, but in fact, not a single tear fell.

"You...do you think I'm cheap?"

He spoke in a very soft voice, slurring every word, and even grievances seemed to be coquettish.

In the silent night, this sigh is so clear.

He stared helplessly at Sheng Mingkong's figure and paused for a while, without answering, he left with a somewhat unsteady footstep.

Yu Chen stared blankly at the place where there were no more people. He knew that Sheng Mingkong had acquiesced by not saying anything.

There was a wry smile on the corner of his mouth, he didn't care about other people's opinions, but he didn't expect that Sheng Mingkong saw him in the same way.

He has never been the kind of person who would ignore other people's wishes and stalk him for several years. He likes Sheng Mingkong, and the trend of liking it for so many years still hasn't eased, because he knows that Sheng Mingkong also likes him.

Sheng Mingkong has always been a very indifferent person, besides Ying Yunqi and Jiang Wen, he has no other friends.

But his treatment of these two people was not half as good as that of Yu Chen.

Yu Chen showed his liking for him so clearly, and he never refused once.

Even this time, Yu Chen knew that if he hadn't been drinking, he wouldn't have said these words.

never mind.

Yu Chen thought, if a person doesn't even know whether he likes someone or not, it only means that he doesn't like him deeply enough.

So what if they really love each other?

It's time to end it.