Chapter:13 Desires and Owned

Sheng Mingkong was engrossed in his thoughts when he suddenly felt a bump on his leg. Not serious, he looked down and saw a child accidentally bumped into him, who was sitting on the ground at this moment, looking up at him in a daze.

Sheng Mingkong is not a person who likes children. In many cases, he finds children very annoying. Their noise makes him unable to understand, but the child who fell to the ground is very obedient, much like Yu Chen.

When Yu Chen was young, he didn't shout or make trouble like this, and when he was in pain, he just opened his eyes wide and shed tears, which made people feel distressed. He squatted down, lifted the child up, looked around the empty surroundings, and asked him: "Where are your parents?"

With a cry in the voice, the child took a half step back carefully and said, "I don't know."

Yu Chen, who was walking in front, noticed the movement behind him. He didn't care at first, but suddenly heard the child's voice. He turned around and saw Sheng Mingkong Squatting on the ground and talking to the child. He walked over and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Separated from the parents." Sheng Mingkong explained.

Yu Chen squatted down, patted the dust on the child's injured leg, looked directly into his eyes, and asked softly, "Do you remember where you saw your parents last?" Sensing the fear subconsciously, the round eyes soon filled with tears.

"Don't cry, don't cry, brother will take you to find mom and dad." Yu Chen gently patted his back, and wiped away the tears on his face with a tissue.

Yu Chen is good-looking, and has always been very popular with children. The child lay in his arms, pointed to Sheng Mingkong timidly, and said with sobs: "I thought he was Dad." He heard it in a milky voice. Yu Chen's heart softened, he looked at Sheng Mingkong, and guessed that the child's father looked a bit like him, so the child admitted his mistake and followed Sheng Mingkong.

Yu Chen pursed his lips lightly, evoked a slight smile, and continued to ask the child: "Do you remember Dad's phone number?"

The child nodded and reported a series of numbers.

After Sheng Mingkong made a call, someone answered it very quickly. After a few words, he hung up and said to Yu Chen, "They coming, let's find a place to sit."

But there is no place to sit around In this place, only a few uneven stones can be seen.

Yu Chen was still talking with the child, and didn't notice what he said for a while, Sheng Mingkong took off his coat, spread his shirt on the floor, and said, "Xiao Chen, sit down, I guess it will take a while."

The white shirt is spread on the ground, and the brown ground below can be faintly seen, since it has been spread on the ground, Yu Chen will not refuse. He was sitting on a white shirt, the child was sitting in his arms, Sheng Mingkong stood aside and looked at Yu Chen who was comforting the child, gradually lost in thought.

This scene made him uncontrollably recall the past, the usual get-together in the past has become something he couldn't wish for now, and the huge gap in a short period of time made him have a splitting headache. He recalled the scene when he asked the doctor some time ago. No one can guarantee that a person will recover his memory. If he wants to go back to the past, all he can do is to mention those annoying pasts in front of Yu Chen more often.

This is the last chance he has set for himself. After this vacation, the last layer of connection between them will be broken. From then on, Yu Chen will have nothing to do with him.

"Baby is so good. Brother has candy here. Do you want to eat it?" Yu Chen took out a few candies from his pocket, and the cute and crystal-clear candies in his hand quickly attracted the children's attention. Chu stopped for a moment, and stared straight at Yu Chen.