Chapter:20 The truth came too late, and he didn't like him anymore.

Yu Chen ran in a hurry, he couldn't explain why, he didn't dare to stay there anymore, the voice that suddenly called out to him was like a savior, giving him a reasonable reason to leave. He left too quickly, he didn't know what Bai Xiao's expression was, and he was also afraid that Bai Xiao would show hurt emotions.

Yu Chen didn't expect that Bai Xiao liked him. The answer in that interview suddenly appeared in his ears clearly at this time, well-behaved, soft voice, cute appearance, afraid of the dark, and a little slow, every word is similar to him Unrelated, but somehow involved.

In Yu Chen's own eyes, he is very different from dull and cute, especially cute. He has always felt that after the age of ten, he is not cute at all, because his eyes were not visible when he was young. But after growing up, the lines of the corners and ends of the eyes gradually become sharper, and when there is no expression, they even appear very indifferent.

Therefore, when Bai Xiao used these words to describe the person he liked, Yu Chen didn't think about himself, and directly excluded himself from thinking.

Suddenly there was rain in the sky, Yu Chen raised his head, wiped the water droplets off his face, and hurried back to where his parents were.

Outside the door of the Nancheng Theater, the high walls blocked the rain from falling. The lights looked indifferent under such a dark night, and the interlacing of black and white made people's vision blurred.

Yu Chen turned his head, and the car in which Bai Xiao was sitting had started smoothly. From such a long distance, he couldn't see if the people inside were looking at him, but after a while, the white car merged into the darkness of the night. in, no longer visible.

"Chen Chen, come back quickly, don't get wet." Mother Yu's smiling voice sounded behind him, the mother's soft voice could instantly calm Yu Chen's panic.

"Mom." Yu Chen walked over.

Ying Yunqi was still with Yu's father and Yu's mother. He was standing beside Yu's mother and smiling at him. Yu Chen lowered his eyes to avoid seeing him.

The flaming red in Qing Yu's mother's arms was not clothes, but a bouquet of roses. The warm colors are very conspicuous in the dark night, and the aroma of a large bouquet of roses is blended together, and the rich aroma will stain the surroundings.

"Dad, you didn't even give me flowers when you gave mom flowers today. This is the first time I've performed at a party." Yu Chen smiled and looked at the man who had been standing silently behind Yu's mother.

Yu's father and Yu's mother are very good-looking, even though they are older now, they still have the demeanor of the past.

Father Yu spread out his hands and said with a smile: "I didn't send this from me."

Before Yu Chen could ask, Mother Yu handed the roses in her bosom to Yu Chen, a large bouquet of roses almost covered Yu Chen's upper body , the delicate flowers were tightly attached to his body through the spun yarn on the package.

"It's for Chen Chen." Mother Yu added.

Hearing this, Yu Chen lowered his head and looked at the rose in his bosom. The raindrops were falling on the petals, which were crystal clear, making the flowers more delicate. His snow-white face and the fiery red flowers were almost touching together, and his face against the red light Added some red to it.

He raised his lips, remembering that Mother Yu's favorite is the white rose, even if Father Yu wanted to give it, he would not give such a flamboyant red rose, on the contrary, he prefers this kind of flower.

It's just... who sent him this?

The possibility of parents has been greatly reduced, as Yu Chen said, even if they want to give a bunch, they will give each other a bunch, not just him.