Chapter:10 If the memory could be restored

Sheng Mingkong misses Yu Chen who has not lost his memory. Perhaps this is the only hope he can hold now, as long as Xiao Chen recovers his memory, he will still have a chance.

The door was gently closed, and in the last gap, he caught a glimpse of Yu Chen's eyes looking towards him, indifferently as if looking at an irrelevant person, those sharp eyes became sharper now because of the eyes, Like a sharp knife, it pierces into the body of the person who sees it. He remembered that in the past, Yu Chen always looked at him with a smile, but he mostly remained silent indifferently. Sometimes, he felt that Yu Chen's eyes looking at him were too hot, and he couldn't help avoiding them.

Sheng Mingkong's heart throbbed. Restoring his memory, can Xiao Chen really change back to the past? He was suddenly uncertain.

The final exam was finally over, and Yu Chen's busyness finally eased a lot. The results of the second round of the "Summer Dance Cup" finally came out. Both Yu Chen and Rossi entered the semi-finals.

Naturally, such good news couldn't be hidden from other students in the class, and many people clamored to celebrate. Because of Rossi's coordination, although Yu Chen still doesn't have much contact with his classmates, their relationship has improved a lot compared to before.

The place for the dinner was a barbecue restaurant near the university town. Because of its delicious taste and low price, it became the restaurant most frequently visited by students, and the business was booming.

There are 28 people in the class, one is not too many and the other is not too little. People who have learned to dance since childhood have good posture and have an indescribable charm on their bodies. These 28 people walk together and become the most eye-catching no matter where they go.

"Finally I can take a good rest. When the game is over, do you have any idea where to go?" Rossi squeezed beside Yu Chen. He was a little taller than Yu Chen, and he was always smiling when he spoke.

Yu Chen remembered the resort that Ying Yunqi had mentioned to him that day. After the game, there was not much time left for vacation, so it was a good place to go.

Rossi is a person who is very good at finding topics, staying with her, Yu Chen will never have to worry about having nothing to talk to.

The barbecue restaurant is very close, and when the two of them were talking, they arrived at the place. There are many people at the barbecue restaurant in the evening, but fortunately they have reserved the location in advance.

As the sun was setting, a group of students of the same age were chatting and laughing. Most of them seldom eat barbecue because of the need to maintain their weight. Now that the end of the semester is over, they all let go of themselves.

Yu Chen ate a meal for more than two hours, and when he was about to pay the bill, the small fried shop next door suddenly caught fire, and the sound of explosions was interspersed in the flames. Pedestrians walking on the road jumped.

Because Yu Chen was far away, he was not accidentally injured, but was frightened, and he didn't say anything for a long time, until a classmate yelled cursing, and then he came back to his senses.

Because they finished their meal, a group of people were all outside the barbecue restaurant, and the classmate happened to be the closest to the small fried restaurant, and unfortunately was scratched on the arm by the splashing glass.

Firefighters and ambulances arrived quickly, and many people did not choose to go back to school because they were worried about the injured student Qin, but followed him to the hospital.

Nancheng Hospital is the nearest hospital from here. When Yu Chen arrived at the hospital, he realized that Ying Yunqi's voice was from this hospital, and it happened to be a surgery department.