Chapter:23 Never Let Go

Sheng Mingkong didn't hear it at first, but it was only after the prelude and Bai Xiao's voice came that he suddenly realized that his hand holding the steering wheel was tight, and it wasn't until Yu Chen switched the song that he finally woke up. In recent days, he has been too happy and excited, so much so that he has forgotten a lot. For example, Yu Chen is not single now, and he and Bai Xiao are still in a relationship. Ever since he heard that Yu Chen and Bai Xiao were together, he seldom paid attention to Yu Chen and his previous affairs. Every time he heard something from him, he would just run away.

Sheng Mingkong said that he was ready for Yu Chen to be with other people, but no one knew better than himself that his strong possessive desire would defeat him sooner or later. He didn't dare to listen, for fear that one day he would lose control of himself , so you can only escape yourself.

The stormy night was his happiest night, and just when he was about to drift off, a song by Bai Xiao brought him back to reality.

His eyes became dry again, Sheng Mingkong pinched the center of his brows to drive away the fatigue that was about to flood his upper body, and asked in a casual, inadvertent voice: "Why didn't Bai Xiao come with you tonight?"

The moment he asked, he spurned himself in his heart. He didn't want to think about anything anymore, as long as he could watch silently, it was all just a lie to deceive himself. He wanted to be with Yu Chen from the beginning to the end.

No matter how well he pretended to be inadvertent, Yu Chen could hear a slight tremor in his voice. He turned his head to look at Sheng Mingkong's expression. Not surprisingly, except for the red eye sockets, he couldn't find a single flaw .

Yu Chen looked at him in a daze, he seemed to always have this expression, whether it was before or now, except for the natural uncontrollable victory reaction, he would control his expression to the extreme.

Yu Chen remembered that a long time ago, on a warm winter day, Sheng Mingkong chatted with him profusely in sweat, and then lied to him that it was too hot. At that time, he really believed this unreliable reason, because Sheng Mingkong's expression was too calm, even the slight annoyance was so real, it wasn't until a few days later that he knew that after the end of the day, Sheng Mingkong went directly to the hospital.

For some reason, Sheng Mingkong would choose to hide everything from him, ranging from illness to engagement.

Yu Chen couldn't figure out the reason. Could it be that he was so untrustworthy?

There was no answer for a long time, Sheng Mingkong turned his head uneasily, and just happened to meet him, and he pretended to look at the road naturally, but asked: "What are you thinking?"

Yu Chen recovered, he did not look back at Sheng Mingkong . Instead, he observed more carefully.

"It's over with him." The light and short sentence created a storm in that person's eyes without any surprises.

Yu Chen used his eyes to describe his body, and his eyes fell on his clenched hands suddenly. Those carefully carved hands were bursting with blue veins, and the force was so strong that the joints had turned white.

However, Sheng Mingkong still had the same expression just now, and the curvature of the corners of his lips didn't even rise a bit.

Yu Chen turned his head to look at the darkness outside the window with a funny face, leaned back, the soft leather chair back strongly supported his waist, he closed his eyes, and didn't say another word.

Since you pretend you don't care, 'I'll take it as if you really don't care.'

The car returned to the appearance of only music and rain.