Chapter:3 Familiar yet Unfamiliar

"Your song is very nice, I like it very much." Yu Chen said.

"Thank you for liking."

When Yu Chen got closer, he noticed that the earring on Bai Xiao's right ear was a small blue planet, and the blue gem was mixed with smoky white, very cute.

Perhaps because Yu Chen had been watching for a long time, Bai Xiao suddenly stretched out his hand and touched his earlobe. He looked very different from the people on the stage, as if he was a little silent.

Yu Chen was not a talkative person either, it was all thanks to Lin Fengshen that the atmosphere did not become so awkward.

The air-conditioning in the coffee shop at night is a bit low, the ice-cold air wraps around the skin, causing a shiver, and the tip of the nose is surrounded by the aroma of dessert and coffee.

Yu Chen narrowed his eyes and listened to Lin Fengshen chatting with Bai Xiao. It was getting late and he started to feel sleepy.

"Isn't it a coincidence, Xiaochen?" Lin Fengshen turned his head and said.

"Huh?" Yu Chen suddenly woke up, dazed but didn't know what they were talking about, Yan Chu, who hadn't completely dispelled the sleepiness, looked at the two in confusion.

"Are you sleepy? I forgot, you go to bed early every day, why don't we go back." Lin Feng asked with deep concern.

"It's okay, what did you just say is a coincidence?"

"Bai Xiao is also from Nanyi University, you are his junior." Lin Feng raised his eyebrows deeply, and he deliberately brought the topic to the two people around him, as if I want them to talk more.

"Then can I call you senior?" Yu Chen smiled. He wasn't too surprised. The place is famous for its vocal music and dance. Many famous singers and actors in the entertainment circle graduated from that school.

"Yes, junior." Bai Xiao responded flatly, he only replied politely, and stopped talking.

The chat between the two didn't continue as Lin Fengshen expected, he didn't give up, and tried hard to find out what common hobbies the two of them would have in his mind. Finally, after thinking for a long time, I found something from the corner.

"Xiao Chen, you will be celebrating your school's anniversary in two days." Lin Feng wrinkled his nose deeply and signaled to Yu Chen.

"Yes, will Mr. Bai go then?" Yu Chen saw Lin Feng's painstaking efforts, he shook his head amusedly, followed his friend's wish, and took the initiative to speak to Bai Xiao.

"Yes, the school invited me." Bai Xiao circled the rim of the coffee cup with his index finger, always speaking with a good temper.

Yu Chen noticed that this person's expression hasn't changed much since he came in. No matter who talks to him or what he says, he always smiles slightly and his voice is soft, but this kind of softness can also be said to be a kind of hypocrisy. He seems to have a different personality from Bai Xiao in the book in his memory.

"Maybe you can see Xiaochen. He has a performance at the party. He has been rehearsing for several months, and he has lost weight." Lin Fengshen said.

"Then I must take a closer look at it." Bai Xiao said.

After some words, the atmosphere was still lukewarm, and Lin Fengshen's enthusiasm subsided. He felt that the two were a good match, but they didn't have such thoughts, and he didn't worry about it anymore.

In the early summer night, when the cool breeze was blowing, Yu Chen walked out of the coffee shop and pursed his lips comfortably.

"Do you mind if I post a circle of friends?" Lin Feng shook the photos on his phone deeply.

They took the photo with Bai Xiao. Yu Chen sat in the middle, Bai Xiao was on the left, and Lin Fengshen was on the right. All three of them have good looks, and they look good in casual photos.

"Send it." Yu Chen went to drive, regardless of what he said.

Lin Fengshen is a person who likes to post on Moments. He usually posts one to three posts every day when he doesn't go out. Today, he finally came out for a trip. It would be strange if he didn't post.

Yu Chen's car is a white Porsche. He bought it when he was just an adult. He is a very nostalgic person. Many times, he will keep using a thing until it is no longer needed.

"Chen Chen take me back." Lin Feng begged with a deep smile on the car window.

Yu Chen knocked on the car window, signaling to come up, friends don't need to care too much, not to mention, they won't take advantage of each other. A few minutes later, Lin Fengshen arrived at the destination, waved his hands, and got off the car with vigor all over his body.

"Chen Chen, don't forget to take the coat from the back of your car." He said, and disappeared.

Yu Chen glanced at the back seat, and there was a black suit jacket casually placed on the dark seat, which was inconspicuous in the dark night and blended in with the thick night. He was dumbfounded, that coat belonged to Sheng Mingkong, it should have been left there after he was drunk that day.

It has to be said that it is extremely difficult to completely forget the relationship of many years, and the habits formed from childhood to adulthood cannot be changed overnight.

Yu Chen lay on the steering wheel, and after an unknown amount of time, he sighed softly, as if he wanted to let out all the emotions surging in his heart with that sigh. The houses in Lang Qingyuan are a bit old, and most of the residents are elderly people. At this point in time, none of the houses are lit.

Yu Chen hugged the suit jacket, and when he got home, his father and mother were still awake, obviously waiting for him.

From childhood to adulthood, they have always been like this. They will be worried because you go out to play, but they will not take the initiative to call you to inquire about the situation. They are always afraid that they will disturb Yu Chen's interest in playing.

"Dad, Mom, it's getting late, go to sleep."

"Go to bed now, I forgot the time talking to your Uncle Sheng and Aunt Gu." Mother Yu filled a small bowl of soup from the kitchen and handed it to Yu Chen .

The soup is warm and tastes just right. The taste is sour and sweet, and the amount is not much.

Yu Chen's room is on the second floor, and the window just faces a magnolia tree in the courtyard. The flowering period is almost over now, although the flowers are still there, they are already showing signs of decay.

Yu Chen put the coat on the sofa, the dark color didn't match the fresh color of the whole room. He knew that Sheng Mingkong didn't even remember that such a coat would be left on his car, and he could throw it away, but Yu Chen was inexplicably reluctant. Think of it as a thought of the past and as a witness of his new start.

The music from the concert was playing on the mobile phone. Yu Chen rarely listened to rock music, but the strange thing was that he liked Bai Xiao's songs very much.

One after another, Yu Chen wiped off the water droplets on his body. His skin was white, exuding a lustrous luster under the light of the bathroom, and his thin white wrists were even flushed from the steam.

In Qingshuiyuan, Sheng Mingkong came out of the bathroom, his wet hair was dripping with drops of water, the hair was not long, and the hair on his forehead just fell on the eyebrows and eyes, and the shadows hanging down made the eyebrows and eyes deeper.