Chapter:21 What are you doing here?

Half a month has passed in the blink of an eye, and after knowing everything about the past, the life of the palace has not been affected in the slightest, and there will be no change between him and Sheng Mingkong.

On this day, there was a dance performance at the Opera and Dance Theater in Nancheng. The dancer was the head of the theater. Yu Chen and Rossi met to watch it.

He have to say that this scene was very worth watching. Every scene on the stage was breathtakingly beautiful, and every movement of the dancers was like a picture scroll.

After the performance, the two still had a lot of discussion, because they also learned to dance, and they talked more about the dance skills of the performers.

While talking, Rossi suddenly had a stomachache. She said embarrassedly: "Xiao Chen, can you wait for me for a while, I'll go to the bathroom."

Yu Chen found a place where he could just see the lake full of water outside the window. As soon as he sat down, before he had time to look at the sparkling lake in the sun, he saw a familiar figure first.

He is 1.9 meters tall, because the weather has been cold recently, instead of his standard white shirt, he is wearing a dark gray windbreaker. He is tall and well-proportioned, and his windbreaker is tailor-made, which fits Sheng Mingkong's figure very well.

Yu Chen's movements paused slightly, and he habitually lowered his eyes to look at the time. Why did Sheng Mingkong appear here in the afternoon on weekdays, before it's time to get off work?

The man walking from a distance seemed to have seen him too. Sheng Mingkong paused, and he couldn't believe it the moment he saw Yu Chen. And then came timidity.

Sheng Mingkong didn't know what to do. He hadn't seen Yu Chen for a long time. Even though he kept asking about Yu Chen from others, it was different from seeing him with his own eyes. He wanted to go up to say hello to Yu Chen, and it would be best to have a few more conversations, but he didn't dare, he was afraid that Yu Chen would hate seeing him.

Therefore, Sheng Mingkong could only stand still in place, looking at the person sitting by the window, the light was very good there, and the warm sunlight just fell on Yu Chen's face, which made him unconsciously He slowed down his breathing.

'If you can, just keep looking at him like this is fine.'

But this tranquility didn't last long, and soon, Yu Chen looked at him suspiciously, and he saw himself.

Sheng Mingkong swallowed nervously, but his body seemed to have been cast with a fixing spell, so he could only freeze there. He felt that he must look very strange at the moment, he thought, maybe only Yu Chen pretended not to see him , and shifted his gaze, he can return to normal.

But Yu Chen didn't. In Sheng Mingkong's eyes, he seemed to slow down his movements. He nodded slightly towards him, and then there seemed to be a smile on his lips.

Is that a laugh?

Sheng Mingkong wanted to take a closer look uncertainly, but Yu Chen had already turned his head and looked at the window with the lake water printed on it.

He don't know what's going on, but today's limbs are constantly moving, and when Sheng Mingkong reacted, he had already come to Yu Chen's side.

Sheng Mingkong heard himself say: "Xiao Chen, what a coincidence."

"It's a coincidence, I didn't expect to meet you here, are you also watching Teacher Nan's dance drama?" Yu Chen said, he didn't go to hide from Sheng Mingkong anymore, Since he misunderstood him in the previous incident, now he just need to treat him as an ordinary person. But his polite attitude was enough to flatter Sheng Mingkong, and he almost said in a trembling voice: "Yes, can I sit here?"