Chapter:11 Want him to come back

When Yu Chen came home, Mother Yu was still awake. He trotted over, stood in front of Mother Yu, and said, "Mom, I'm back."

"Why is it so late, is your classmate seriously injured?" Mother Yu Clapped his hand and said with a smile.

"It's not serious."

"It's really scary. How could there be an explosion?" Mother Yu still had lingering fears. She patted her chest and said with emotion.

Sitting aside, Father Yu flipped the pages of the book and said, "Comrade Zhang Lanying, even Xiaochen called on purpose to say he's fine, so he's fine. I'll just say you're just worrying."

Mother Yu rolled her eyes, annoyed Said: "Aren't you worried until now?" After she finished speaking, she said to Yu Chen: "Did Ming Kong look for you? When you called this afternoon, he happened to be there. I didn't say anything to this child." After finishing speaking, he ran away and couldn't even catch up."

"He sent me back." Yu Chen said.

Mother Yu said a few words and said that she would not come in for a rest, so she patted Father Yu on the shoulder, and the two went back to the house.

Yu Chen smiled. Yu's father and Yu's mother have always had a very good relationship, and the occasional small quarrels seemed to be fun, and they ended soon.

Just after washing, Bai Xiao made a video call. Yu Chen stared at his name in a daze. This person rarely contacted him, and he rarely even sent WeChat, let alone video.

After wiping off the falling drops of water with a towel, Yu Chen connected the phone. Bai Xiao on the other side was neatly dressed, the styling made with hairspray on his hair had not been washed off, and he was sitting under the warm yellow light.

"Senior." Yu Chen called out.

The neckline of his pajamas was a bit too big, and it was hanging down at this time, leaking all the collarbone. Because he had just taken a shower, his body was still pink.

Yu Chen bent down and put the phone on the small table, and reached for the hair dryer on the side, but when he turned around, he found that the screen on Bai Xiao's side was already black. He nodded a few times in doubt, and asked: "Senior, where is the hair dryer?"

"Is the network bad?" He was answered with a light cough, followed by Bai Xiao's tense voice: "No."

"Oh." Yu Chen turned on the hair dryer, the volume was not too loud, and the just good wind force would His long hair was blown in one direction.

Bai Xiao returned to his original appearance. On the screen, his face was a little unnatural, as if there was something urgent, and he spoke quickly and urgently: "I just want to see if you are injured. Since you are fine, then I will Just hung up."

As Bai Xiao spoke, he stretched out his hand to make a move, and Yu Chen called to him: "Wait a minute!"

"What's wrong?" Bai Xiao stopped.

"I've listened to the final version you sent, and I like it very much. I've already recorded the dance video. Seniors can watch how it goes." After Yu Chen finished speaking, Bai Xiao just hummed and didn't say anything. He wanted to hang up. The disconnected call has been hanging there. He raised his eyes and said with some doubts: "Senior? I'm done talking. If you have anything else to do, go and do it."

After his reminder, the video screen was hung up quickly, and the hair was already half-dried. The dance video was sent. He didn't use professional equipment, but the mobile phone was taken on the ground. I don't know if it's because it's placed too close to the knees.