Chapter:9 Let's try to get along more

The heavy rain that had lasted for several days finally stopped on Sunday. The sky was still overcast, but the light peeking through the clouds in the distance revealed that good weather was coming.

Yu Chen put the packed luggage into the trunk and said goodbye to his parents. They wanted to go there together, but Yu Chen felt that the house would inevitably be a bit messy on the first day of moving, so it's better to wait until everything is packed before letting them go take a look.

The driver was an old man who had watched him grow up, and he said very little, only answering a few words when Yu Chen asked him.

The scenery along the way was so familiar that it made people drowsy. Yu Chen didn't sleep well last night because he packed his things. He pressed his head against the car window and fell asleep after a while.

The car drove smoothly all the way, and when they arrived at their new home, Yu Chen finally woke up.

There was not much luggage, so he and the driver easily carried them up to the 14th floor. This was the first time he came here. Before that, he never knew that his parents had a house in this community.

The room has been cleaned. It is not big. It has two bedrooms and one living room. One of them is used as a study. It is obvious from a glance that it is specially for Yu Chen to live alone.

No matter in the last life or now, Yu Chen has never lived alone. Even when he lived in Qingshui Garden before, there was Sheng Mingkong by his side. No matter how much he hates Sheng Mingkong now, he has to admit that he is very caring people.

In many times in the past, Sheng Mingkong was like the pillar behind him. No matter what he encountered, the pillar behind him would remind him to rest assured that if there was a mistake, someone would help to solve it.

But now, Yu Chen no longer thinks that he is a pillar. A person's strongest helper can only be himself. Too much dependence will not only make him dependent, but also become a trouble for others.

The newly purchased porcelain cup has an orange sunflower pattern on it. Orange is a color reminiscent of warmth. The porcelain cup is placed on the dining table, and the summer wind blows the white gauze curtain, gently brushing across the table from time to time.

The WeChat message notification sounded in the silent space. Yu Chen wiped off the water on his hands, opened it, and saw that it was a message from Bai Xiao.

It has only been a week since Bai Xiao agreed to make the soundtrack, but at this time, he has already sent the edited audio.

Yu Chen sat on the small sofa and put on the earphones. It was the sound of the pipa, and the plucking was like raindrops falling into the porcelain plate, making a crisp sound. Gradually, the sound became louder and more intense, and finally returned to the calm. He squinted his eyes and pursed his lips in satisfaction. He liked this song, and this song matched his song very well.

"Thank you senior." Yu Chen conveniently sent an emoji of a kitten bowing in gratitude.

Bai Xiao stared at the emoji for a moment, the kitten is so cute, and those raised and slightly narrowed eyes could easily remind him of the person on the other side of the phone, his heart beat slightly, and he suddenly realized that he was thinking When something happened, he coughed lightly, calmed down his expression, tapped his fingers, and said a series of blunt words: "Is there anything you don't like, I'll change it."

"No need to change it, I'm super satisfied."

Followed closely behind was a little cat making heartfelt gestures.

Bai Xiao didn't know where Yu Chen found the cat emoji pack that looked so similar to himself. He glanced at his cat lying on his lap and noticed his gaze. not like. He moved his fingers to save the emoticon package, then paused again, and saved the last one as well. They didn't chat for a few words, because Bai Xiao's too indifferent attitude made Yu Chen stop sending messages.